Milan and Brittany Lucic's baby

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
I would be if it was mean-spirited, but it's not. More like a tribute, IMHO. But maybe that's just me. Heck, George Parros's mustache has a fake twitter account (or if it doesn't, it should have).

It's not mean spirited from what I can see, you're right... but at least to me, there's a difference between making a funny parody account of Parros' mustache and having some random person pretend they're your just born baby and tweeting like it's the baby talking.. It's just creepy..

I'm not even a parent and that freaks me out.

Last edited:

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
It's not mean spirited from what I can see, you're right... but at least to me, there's a difference between making a funny parody account of Parros' mustache and having some random person pretend their your just born baby and tweeting like it's the baby talking.. It's just creepy..

I'm not even a parent and that freaks me out.

Well, it's certainly not something I'd do, but I don't think it was meant to be malicious. I'd suppose it's a young female who wouldn't even think of a creepiness factor.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
I refuse to believe that there's a better fake twitter acct than the one someone set up as Kyle Orton called "kingneckbeard".

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I wouldn't have any issue with this account if the person running it didn't tweet that it was legit, and then when called out on it, delete said tweet and say that it's just for fun.

I think it's a little weird and not how I would choose to get my jollies, but to each their own.

StanleyCup2011*

Valentina Lucic. Congrats to them.

Are people really getting their panties in a bunch about a fake Twitter account? Simple answer.. Don't follow it. Problem solved.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins
Also congrats to Milan Lucic on the birth of his baby girl yesterday! Valentina Lucic weighed in at 8 lbs 1 oz at 5:31 pm on 1/17 ^BB

Lucic said everything yest went well, mother and baby are healthy. #17 added it was "meant to be" that his baby was born on the 17th ^BB

Proud new father Milan Lucic smiles when asked about his daughter. #Bruins http://instagr.am/p/UoaAYnRKmc/

Looks like daddy's a very happy guy. :)

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
I wanna see a picture of his face when his daughter is 19 like mine... :laugh:

tumblr_mgha0r4GtQ1s36i2to1_500.jpg

?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad