Mikhnov and Kaigorodov?

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Kaigorodov struggled in his first game, but a learning curve is expected. He got better as the game went on and made a few nice plays in the 3rd. It doesn't help that he has now lost both his linemates to groin injuries in Alfredsson and Schaefer.

Heat McManus

Nov 27, 2003
Alexandria, VA
Kaigorodov struggled in his first game, but a learning curve is expected. He got better as the game went on and made a few nice plays in the 3rd. It doesn't help that he has now lost both his linemates to groin injuries in Alfredsson and Schaefer.

From what I've heard about Kaigorodov he will just take time to adjust to the NA game, but has the skill set. Correct?

JackBauer

May 16, 2006
Ottawa, Ont.
From what I've heard about Kaigorodov he will just take time to adjust to the NA game, but has the skill set. Correct?

correct..like TMV said, he struggled early on (as expected of any rookie especially one coming from an international league) but looked more comfortable in the 3rd period. His skills are very subtle, a deft pass here, a shifty move there. i think he'll improve more and more during each preseason game but it does depend on how quickly he can adjust. oh well, at least he didn't dislocate his shoulder!

Heat McManus

Nov 27, 2003
Alexandria, VA
correct..like TMV said, he struggled early on (as expected of any rookie especially one coming from an international league) but looked more comfortable in the 3rd period. His skills are very subtle, a deft pass here, a shifty move there. i think he'll improve more and more during each preseason game but it does depend on how quickly he can adjust. oh well, at least he didn't dislocate his shoulder!

He sounds like Dasyuk when he came into the league. Any validity to that?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad