Prospect Info: Mikhail Grigorenko (2012, 12th) – '14-15: Rochester #25 (AHL) – Part 4: Traded to Avs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mit Yarrum

HoF Turd Shiner
Apr 1, 2010
Looks like he's starting to put it together. With the physical tools he has, look out. He looks huge out there.

Thorton02

Feb 6, 2009
Grigorenko's assist from Friday night:

Check out that fake pass to the pointman that makes the other defensemen lose his positioning for a split second. That's how he was able to make that play. Keep it up.:yo:

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
After seing the pass from Grigo to Larsson and reading how their line dominate the play, I'm starting to think that maybe we've got some chemistry building here. We've always assumed Larsson was going to be a bottom-6 player on a checking- or shutdown-line. And at the same time we've assumed Grigo was going to be a top-6 player. But what if that's not true? Larsson has offensive skills, it's just overshadowed by his work ethics and defensive play. At the same time, Grigorenko is better defensively than credited for, it's just overshadowed by his offensive flash. So maybe, just maybe, these two could form the base for a kind of third scoring line that sneakes under opponent's radar.

Keep them together for the time being and see how things develop, and if they keep it up, I'd like them both recalled once the trade deadline clear some deadweight off this team.

Larsson is the most intriguing question mark for me this year. It's kind of "put up or shut up" time for him, and he's been putting up in spades, in the minors. It's weird that it hasn't translated to the NHL yet. Hopefully it's one of those things that will just click at some point. (Soon hopefully)

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Larsson is the most intriguing question mark for me this year. It's kind of "put up or shut up" time for him, and he's been putting up in spades, in the minors. It's weird that it hasn't translated to the NHL yet. Hopefully it's one of those things that will just click at some point. (Soon hopefully)

It's never going yo translate if in a call up you are used as a 4 th line player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad