Mike Santorelli Retires (Injury Related)

Call me betty*

Sheary Baggins
Nov 8, 2015
wow, very surprised that no team took a chance on him.. Especially when garbage like Tanner glass is still getting paid in the NHL.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Has to be injury related. Santorelli is an upper tier 4th liner 15+ teams would love to have as their 10-14th forward. Guys like him and Patrick Eaves always become fan favorites.

It is. Can mods put a Google Translate in the OP? It pisses me off the amount of people who either don't google translate the article or read the thread and then speculates that are written clear as crystal in the article of the OP. :laugh:

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
First of all, apologies for bumping this - that should hopefully eliminate those useful comments.. har har

I was in my WebSim today and Santorelli is a ufa, got the nostalgia going and looked him up but didn't realize his retirement was due to injury. Did some quick lazy searching and didn't see what the injury was - found this thread and voila...

To the most knowledgeable hockey community on the planet - what was Mike's injury that caused him to retire

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I realize the Greater Toronto area is rather large, but it's really quite the stretch to include Vancouver into it.
I think it was a mistake the two cities are 1000s of kilometers away no way anyone would say Vancity is part a Toronto

Territory

Jan 31, 2014
Toronto
Franson + Santorelli for a 1st and Liepsic was one of the first big rebuild moves for the Leafs.

The 1st was traded back and ended up being Travis Dermott.

Santorelli was great on the Leafs btw.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad