Mike Richards VII Why can't we be Friends(Mod note and update Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
I have purposely checked out of this BS. I can't keep up. Have we gotten any updates?

An NHL investigation has uncovered that Mike Richards was a paid agent of the Chicago Blackhawks during the 2014-15 season. Bettman (because he loves the Kings) has declared Los Angeles to be a 2015 playoff team. Using a sophisticated computer model (NHL 2015) the Kings were determined to be the 2015 Stanley Cup Champions, making them the first team to repeat in over 20 years.

With three cups in four years, Bettman has declared the Kings to be a modern day dynasty. #KingsaretherealDynasty

Richards is still under investigation by the EPA for releasing an unauthorized stream into an American lake.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
An NHL investigation has uncovered that Mike Richards was a paid agent of the Chicago Blackhawks during the 2014-15 season.

I think he may have been on the Hawks payroll the year before as well.

The guy was beaten to the front of the net by Michal Handzus in OT of Game 5. MICHAL HANDZUS!!

417th

Pacifist Division
Feb 4, 2015
is merely a concept
I think he may have been on the Hawks payroll the year before as well.

The guy was beaten to the front of the net by Michal Handzus in OT of Game 5. MICHAL HANDZUS!!

Handzus is proof that even slow soft players can make a career for themselves in the NHL so long as they know where to be when they are needed. Man was that guy slow.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Handzus is proof that even slow soft players can make a career for themselves in the NHL so long as they know where to be when they are needed. Man was that guy slow.

To be fair major knee reconstruction doesn't help when you're a beefy 6'5".

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Just makes me think even more that the oxy is the tip of the ice berg, and that Eric what's his name doesn't know jack ****.

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
It's just so strange. The media is too scared to say anything about the incident, but could it be that bad of a thing when MR is out golfing and hosting his charity event?

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
It's just so strange. The media is too scared to say anything about the incident, but could it be that bad of a thing when MR is out golfing and hosting his charity event?

Maybe it's actually for bail money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad