Confirmed with Link: Mike Reilly extended for 2 years (1.5M AAV)

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
Happy about that. Low risk, high reward. Maybe he can still put it all together. There were stretches last season when he took things with a bit more precaution and he did great then. I hope he can be consistent next year. Otherwise, he'll be alright as a 7th D for that pricetag.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Unexpected but hey give him another chance I guess. Was surprised he didn't play at all towards the end of the year.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Happy about that. Low risk, high reward. Maybe he can still put it all together. There were stretches last season when he took things with a bit more precaution and he did great then. I hope he can be consistent next year. Otherwise, he'll be alright as a 7th D for that pricetag.

How many 7 D are we at right now?

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Awful, ridiculous deal. For **** sake. How could this guy even fetch a one-way contract?

It’s not ridiculous. Do you remember the Habs playing Ouellet, Schlemko, Alzner last season? I’d much rather insert Reilly into the lineup if someone is hurt. Folin as a decent #8.

I’ll criticize the deal if they don’t upgrade at LD and Reilly plays full time. Otherwise this is good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad