Mike Hoffman is 3rd in average ice time for sens forwards

Holdurbreathe

Jun 22, 2006
Ontario
Just took a look out of curiosity. In the last 2 seasons (2014-16), Hoffman is 4rth in 5 on 5 goals behind only these guys:

Tarasenko (40)
Seguin (39)
Ovechkin (38)
Hoffman (35)

That's pretty damn impressive. He's also 4rth in goals/60 at 5 on 5 behind Rick Nash, Tarasenko and Seguin.

If you look at Goals/60 in every situation (5 on 5, PP, PK, 4 on 4, etc..) he's 7th in the league behind Ovy, Tarasenko, Seguin, Nash, Perry, Kane.

Do we really realize how good Hoffman is? He's one of the best goal scorer in the entire league.

True, but Cameron wants him to be better defensively even though he is the only regular top six forward that is a plus player. :laugh:

Hoffman is doing his job, being on the ice for more goals scored than goals against.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
True, but Cameron wants him to be better defensively even though he is the only regular top six forward that is a plus player. :laugh:

Hoffman is doing his job, being on the ice for more goals scored than goals against.

You are a keen observer

Are PeterIcan'tspellthatlastname and I offside when we say that Hoffman wasn't playing very well last night?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
He was being an idiot last night, a lot of hogging the puck and really bizarre decisions that led to some nasty turnovers

with 30,000 + posts ( of considerable quality I might add ) are you in L'Aveuglette's country club of ol' time good posters.

Hoffman's plusses far outweigh his minuses. I give him a pass when he tries things that don't work out sometimes. He is not your prototypical 200 foot player

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
He was being an idiot last night, a lot of hogging the puck and really bizarre decisions that led to some nasty turnovers

Wow

And chiasson and Lazar played well?

We can also count on them to win us games hey?

Hope he gets 30 goals and 6 millions and walk away so we can win games with Chiasson dirty goals and lazar laser shots goals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad