Mike Fisher retires again

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
This is quite insensitive. Maybe it's a psychological thing. Whether true or or not, in her head, maybe she thinks she looks different now. Let's not ignore the possibility of the existence of mental health issues.

Well, I guess when the whole world keeps telling you you're pretty, it's easy to think the slightest flaw is world-ending.

GordieHowsUrBreath

Nostalgia... STOP DWELLING ON THE PAST
Jun 16, 2016
Well, I guess when the whole world keeps telling you you're pretty, it's easy to think the slightest flaw is world-ending.

she's in her mid 30's now, she knows the end is near for her being thought of as "eye candy" so yeah she's paranoid

Burke the Legend

Feb 22, 2012
Completely understand where you are coming from, except nothing on her appearance has changed. At all.

She has become the whiny spoiled woman in the public's perception because she told people "she will look different", when in reality it looks like nothing ever happened to her. She would have done a lot better to step back and not do a PR round and milking her "changed appearance" on the brink of her song release.

If you worked in the music industry you know that this was a very bad PR move (yeah, the "there is no bad PR" doesn't apply here). She has been in the news, sure, but at what cost?
haven't liked her since she dissed Montreal after her rental car was busted into . probably left her laptop in the backseat or something.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I’m no Mike Fisher or Carrie Underwood fan, but I’m surprised at all the vitriol in this thread.

Yeah, Fisher is one of the classiest guys around. Not sure where all the hate is coming from. I don’t like guys retiring and coming back much either, but it’s not that big of a deal. Just don’t go Brett Favre on us.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
bgLZY.gif

See ya next year.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad