News Article: Mike Fisher has gone nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Dude, why are you so offended by discussion? Why would discussing side topics on a main topic offend you so much? You don't like it, move along. There's nothing offensive about thinking that what someone else believes is nonsense, and sharing it with the world. What's with this sensorship you're trying to push? Lay off.

Beliefs are never out of order. It's a choice for crying out loud. Choices can always be criticized.

And I still don't get why you're targeting me when I didn't start it. I'm just participating in the conversation at hand.
I love this typo, especially in light of #chartergate!

(I agree with the rest of your post too, just to be clear)

Reactions: jbeck5

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Oilers fans: Should Draisatl be on a line with McDavid?
Leafs fans: Should Nylander be traded?
Sens fans: Did Jesus eat meat?

I laughed so hard at this.

Oddly enough, talk about religion and veganism has been more positive than talk about the sens the last 12 months lol.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Umm ... three things

1. Why is hunting wrong? I dont hunt, but have no issue with people who do (as long as they use the animal)
2. He is a Christian, what is wrong with that? (did he even mention his faith in the video?? nope!)
3. It is a spoof song.. country is not my thing but to each their own.. I know plenty of business people who like country

Let's not be naive here. I don't take a picture of myself in the checkout lane with the cool steak I just bagged from Lowblaws. Hunting is an ego boost more than anything else, not a "I gotta eat" activity.

Yes, it's a spoof, but a stupid one. Anyone who is on social media lately knows what happens when you glorify the 'good ole boy killing wildlife with his boomstick' stuff. It's in bad taste.

Reactions: FlyingJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad