News Article: Mike Fisher has gone nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Mike Fisher is rich and retired and bored.

If I had a famous singer for a wife, tens of millions of dollars, and were retired before I was 40, I'd probably do the same thing, or something else equally as ridiculous as long as I was amusing myself and not hurting anyone else in the process.

Dude clearly loves his wife, and is having fun with his status as a public figure. Whatever keeps you busy!

Cat Herder

Formerly BigSensFan
Sep 21, 2006
Belle River,On
Shootin' deer for jesus. I know he's playing to that particular redneck crowd...but damn, son. :facepalm:

Umm ... three things

1. Why is hunting wrong? I dont hunt, but have no issue with people who do (as long as they use the animal)
2. He is a Christian, what is wrong with that? (did he even mention his faith in the video?? nope!)
3. It is a spoof song.. country is not my thing but to each their own.. I know plenty of business people who like country

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Umm ... three things

1. Why is hunting wrong? I dont hunt, but have no issue with people who do (as long as they use the animal)
2. He is a Christian, what is wrong with that? (did he even mention his faith in the video?? nope!)
3. It is a spoof song.. country is not my thing but to each their own.. I know plenty of business people who like country
One reason hunting is wrong is that it contributes to scarcity of wildlife.
Estimations are that all wildlife will be gone in 20 years if people keep doing dumb stuff.
Dumb stuff like hiding in the bushes and shooting innocent animals in the head.

Humans have killed off 50% of wildlife in 50 years

Reactions: albator71

LuckyPierre

Jul 1, 2010
One reason hunting is wrong is that it contributes to scarcity of wildlife.
Estimations are that all wildlife will be gone in 20 years if people keep doing dumb stuff.
Dumb stuff like hiding in the bushes and shooting innocent animals in the head.

Humans have killed off 50% of wildlife in 50 years
Sweet post. Read up on big game draws and wildlife population goals.

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
I’d rather harvest my own meat due to the fact I know where it actually came from. Factors include hormones, additives, etc not to mention a humane kill. Not interested in debating the ethicacy of consuming meat. That may be your own moral obligation but keep it the hell away from me.

Anyone who hates on hunting should either follow through and become vegan or keep their mouth shut.

Reactions: solidprospect

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
Cool. Which part of the bible does Jesus go out and kill for enjoyment? It's been a while since Sunday school.

Pretty ignorant to infer he’s killing for enjoyment when he factually does it for sustinence. Some basic google research should enlighten one to the benefits of self harvested meat vs commercially purchased. Probably not necessary in your case given your obvious agenda in any thread pertinent to the topic of social issues.

Reactions: Cat Herder
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad