Confirmed with Link: Mikael Granlund for a 2nd Round pick

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
If there’s no retention, this is a fireable move. Add a guy over 30 that can’t finish and makes way too much money to help fix a bottom six that can’t finish and makes too much money.
Don’t forget soft as butter. Granlund checks all the boxes.

He easily becomes the best playmaker in our bottom-6 if that’s how he’s used. Silver linings.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
In 40 years of watching hockey I've never seen an organization so hell bent on fielding the softest roster in history. It really is something to behold. Since the last 5 playoffs haven't woke these idiots up to the reality of the NHL, then nothing's going to.

Best of luck to everyone who continues to support this team of cucks. I've had enough

Factorial

Oct 7, 2019
WHO’s Pittsburg?

DieRhNOW4AAdbfq

turd

Feb 1, 2013
I mean, I don’t know too much about him, but he has 36 points in 58 games this year. We wanted the bottom six to retool and we got trimmed the fat and brought in someone that can put up points. Not gonna jump off the bridge five seconds after the move is made.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
Wow, Jeff Carter 2.0. /yuck

Granlund is a better and younger 3C than Carter. Scored 64 points last year. Value is okay...but this can't be the big move, can it?
He can't play 3C here. He needs to be heavily sheltered, he's terrible at faceoffs, and I don't think he really PK's. I guess they have to play him as a top 6 winger? Can you pay someone 5m to set up Jeff Carter on L3?

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I hope I'm hilariously wrong on this one but I hate this deal with a passion. Absolutely loathe it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad