Mika Zibanejad Vicious Slewfoot On Palmieri

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
You should be the op this op sucks and should be fired
In fairness to the OP, I saw this thread last night and I searched for video everywhere and found none. That included using keywords and media searches on Twitter. Normally, if I can't find something it ain't out there. The above tweet wasn't posted until 3:33 a.m. Pacific time, well after this thread had been posted at 7:43 p.m. the evening before and well after I had searched.

I think perhaps the reason it wasn't readily available is because it didn't appear all that malicious. It looked more like incidental contact.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
There has to be a different play. The one in this video isn’t even a slew foot.
Oh but they think it is, just listen to the commentary of the Isles broadcast clowns who are calling it a slewfoot :laugh:.

At least the Rangers crew clearly saw Palmieri was upset that the stick hit him on the side of the head as he was falling down.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Stating that the the Rangers play like f***ing rats is like stating that the water is wet or that the sky is blue

It's something I wouldn't think Zib would do tho, it's more in Kreider's alley
Zib didn’t slew foot in this posted video.

Reactions: Luc Labelle

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
In fairness to the OP, I saw this thread last night and I searched for video everywhere and found none. That included using keywords and media searches on Twitter. Normally, if I can't find something it ain't out there. The above tweet wasn't posted until 3:33 a.m. Pacific time, well after this thread had been posted at 7:43 p.m. the evening before and well after I had searched.

I think perhaps the reason it wasn't readily available is because it didn't appear all that malicious. It looked more like incidental contact.
Fair enough took a couple rewatches but looks a little intentional like he C cuts on his inside edge

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Guys: OP, and everyone else, knows its not a vicious slew foot. Its a play off of the other "vicious" Zibanejad thread.

First time on HFBoards?

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Stating that the the Rangers play like f***ing rats is like stating that the water is wet or that the sky is blue

Dude. How are you Habs fans are STILL mad about Kreider being tripped by the Habs' own shitty defenseman and falling into their own goalie? This is comical stuff at this point. It's been years! And it was your own teams' fault!

How are you people still talking about this?! How haven't you been able to get over something that your own team did to itself!?

WE ARE COMING UP ON THE TENTH ANNIVERSARY OF THIS AND YOU'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT IT LMFAO.

Thoughts and prayers.
The Islanders may never recover.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Dude. How are you Habs fans are STILL mad about Kreider being tripped by the Habs' own shitty defenseman and falling into their own goalie? This is comical stuff at this point. It's been years! And it was your own teams' fault!

How are you people still talking about this?! How haven't you been able to get over something that your own team did to itself!?

WE ARE COMING UP ON THE TENTH ANNIVERSARY OF THIS AND YOU'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT IT LMFAO.

Kreider has a long ass history of crashing goalies

And yes, we Will talk about that shit as long as Kreider is in the league

We don't forget

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011

The take on Kreider is hilarious. He's one of the more respected players in the league.

Reactions: Hunter Gathers

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown

We don't forget
Utterly unhinged and deranged behavior.

Again, it was your own garbage defenseman who tripped him, LOL.

Just beyond parody at this point. I thought this was a bit at first, but you're serious. LOL.

The take on Kreider is hilarious. He's one of the more respected players in the league.

It's gotten so God damn stupid that, at this point, we may need an ESPN 30 for 30 on the incident and the ridiculous/unhinged response.

Reactions: egelband

FoxysExpensiveNYDigs

Boo Nieves Truther
Feb 27, 2002
Colorado

The Islanders may never recover.
They'll never let it go. Kreider lives rent free in their heads the rest of his career.

We don't forget
More like your obsessed

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT

We don't forget
Long history yet you can only name like, 4 instances in his 900+ game career, with three of them showing Kreider blatantly bein tripped into the goalies.

You're not very good at this :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5