• Sean Malone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
Ullmark is 25. I would have not included him in this ranking anyway. But seriously, cut the crap dude.

Could be putting more weight into ceiling than likelihood. Nylander has top line potential, Thompson seems like more of a 2nd line scorer.
Well, if you read what's been said by Botterill and the media, him being Jack's winger of the future is what even he is hoping to achieve. He's got a similar ceiling, and a better floor than Nylander.

I just don't see it as some sort of 44 to 9 % blowout win, even if you want to call it close. Especially considering some of the other names on the board (Pilut, Asplund, etc.)

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Well, if you read what's been said by Botterill and the media, him being Jack's winger of the future is what even he is hoping to achieve. He's got a similar ceiling, and a better floor than Nylander.

I just don't see it as some sort of 44 to 9 % blowout win, even if you want to call it close. Especially considering some of the other names on the board (Pilut, Asplund, etc.)

I agree with you, and personally have TT above N at this point. Just trying to rationalize a bit. It's not a *huge* gap in overall value imo.

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
I voted Nylander here based still on potential, but this is put up-or-bust year for him, I think.

He needs to show more than incremental baby-steps forward this year. If we don’t see major steps forward from Nylander this year, I’m writing him off.

Reactions: Freeeeedom

dire wolf

immaculate vibes
May 9, 2006
Out in LA
this is surprisingly hard. This could easily be Nylander, Pilut, Thompson or Asplund for me. I went with Pilut - based mostly a gut instinct - I think this guy is legit.

OK - who voted for Chukarov? lol

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Why the rush to get all of these posted in a single day? Usually they get three or four days per selection

Reactions: Husko

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Can we amend the board rules to have stuff like this be violations? There’s so much of this (1) unwarranted assitry and (2) conspiracy nonsense around here lately.

Anyways, Nylander for the time being!
Never heard the word "assitry". I like it.

I voted Nylander here based still on potential, but this is put up-or-bust year for him, I think.

He needs to show more than incremental baby-steps forward this year. If we don’t see major steps forward from Nylander this year, I’m writing him off.
He's 20yo. I can be patient.

Reactions: Freeeeedom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad