Microsoft Xbox Discussion Part II

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
It will be interesting to see if there truly is an “Xbox Tax”. We’ll find out soon, when we see how Hi-Fi/Pentinent/SoT/Grounded review on the PS5/Switch.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
It will be interesting to see if there truly is an “Xbox Tax”. We’ll find out soon, when we see how Hi-Fi/Pentinent/SoT/Grounded review on the PS5/Switch.
Hi if rush and pentiment got great reviews. Didn’t pentiment get a perfect score from IGN?

Edit: just checked, pentiment got a 10

I do think sea of thieves will get a new life on the other consoles however

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
I don't think I'm a hater, I paid $500 for the console and pay $15+/month for gamepass. The Series X has been out for nearly 3.5 years at this point and it doesn't feel like there's any jaw-dropping games available on the system. Meanwhile all these cool games are available on Playstation or PC exclusively. I feel like it's a legitimate gripe.

You're not. My Xbox from launch was essentially a paper weight for over a year.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Hellblade 2 previews are out and getting lots of love. Locked to 30fps but based off the first one, you don’t really need 60 for this kind of game.

Visually stunning

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Hellblade 2 previews are out and getting lots of love. Locked to 30fps but based off the first one, you don’t really need 60 for this kind of game.

Visually stunning

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Seems to be a lot of talk from behind the scenes/industry people that Gears 6 looks amazing. Will probably be unveiled at the summer showcase, possibly on June 9th.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Seems to be a lot of talk from behind the scenes/industry people that Gears 6 looks amazing. Will probably be unveiled at the summer showcase, possibly on June 9th.
Wonder which gears 5 ending they are going to use as canon.

I mean i have a gut feeling i already know which one they are going to use as canon, but i am curious nonetheless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad