OT: MIchigan Sports Thread: UM wins Natty Championship

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I'm rolling with CMC and Kamara on the two (fantasy) teams I care about this year. :laugh:

Ah yes, the joys of NFL fantasy. Countless hours pouring over stats when the winner is simply the guy with the healthy running backs.

Reactions: BSHH

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Ah yes, the joys of NFL fantasy. Countless hours pouring over stats when the winner is simply the guy with the healthy running backs.
Says the guy with an NFL franchise actually worth watching. When there's a team run by a collection of cotton headed ninny muggins for the last half century, I'll happily prefer to focus on the roster I have at least SOME satisfaction with. :thumbu:

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
I just saw this and am trying to really piece together what he's even referring to... but here's a thing:

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease

Anonymous tipster definitely has Jamaal Williams on his fantasy squad.

Joking aside, what a wild story. Obviously anyone can make a tip, and it's good they've cleared him from being a suspect, but the fact folks thought it might be true...

Did Swift have any issues with the law in the past? Or was this totally out of the blue?

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Anonymous tipster definitely has Jamaal Williams on his fantasy squad.

Joking aside, what a wild story. Obviously anyone can make a tip, and it's good they've cleared him from being a suspect, but the fact folks thought it might be true...

Did Swift have any issues with the law in the past? Or was this totally out of the blue?

I'm not sure that there was even a peep about Swift being anything that resembled a problem at any point. College or pro

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I'm not sure that there was even a peep about Swift being anything that resembled a problem at any point. College or pro

Good to hear. Wonder why anyone would do this to him. Hopefully just some kid causing trouble.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Good to hear. Wonder why anyone would do this to him. Hopefully just some kid causing trouble.

It seems like someone was actually murdered and Swift was brought up. Whether that was with good reason or not, but someone verified on Twitter claims to have contacted the Philly PD.

Which is suspicious by itself. I would think that a PD wouldn’t be communicating any details about an open murder case about who the suspects may or may not be.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
It seems like someone was actually murdered and Swift was brought up. Whether that was with good reason or not, but someone verified on Twitter claims to have contacted the Philly PD.

Which is suspicious by itself. I would think that a PD wouldn’t be communicating any details about an open murder case about who the suspects may or may not be.

It's definitely bizarre all around.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Huh, I always thought there was more to it than allegations, but looking back, that's all it was.
In the sense that he didn't go to prison, yeah, it was just allegations.
But it's not like they were allegations made up out of thin air. There is a lot pointing to him being a murderer.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
I honestly don't care where the Lions place this season as long as DC instills a culture that outworks the other team every game win or lose, and the players reportedly love playing for him too.

I hope they pick top 3 but play a bunch of close games where everyone says "the lions are scrappy and a tough out, just wait til they get some talent" type of narrative. All I've read about Campbell makes me love him as a person, I hope he can coach. I think when the Lions are bad this year hes going to take a lot of shit because of how he talks... media only likes giving the tiny little sound bites instead of whole quotes where what hes saying actually sounds good.

This Lions team has virtually no talent on the roster. How many players are top-5 at their position? Even when breaking it down to "#2 corner back", "slot receiver", "Right tackle"?

Optimistically, if players progress like we hope... maybe 2? If we're lucky? Even if the coaching staff turns out to be good, this season is going to be rough.

Definitely 3. Ragnow, Hockenson and Fox. I think Sewell, Okudah and Jackson could all get there in 2 years but thats purely a potential thing and not there yet

Reactions: jkutswings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad