jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
I see no bummer involved. :D
IMG_0481.gif

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
I don't know exactly what got me to watch this game. I just heard it's the first B1G Championship game between the two schools and so I thought it might be a good game, and it was. If I were a UM fan though I'd still be pissed about that 3rd MSU goal.

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
UM/MSU and Western have been placed in the bracket of doom. It seems to have been designed to ensure at least 2 Michigan based teams will be eradicated before the Frozen Four.
Screenshot_20240324-192043.png

• Wow
Reactions: FabricDetails

RabidBadger

Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Sparty hockey comes back like the bosses they are and advances in the "Michigan teams must be eradicated " bracket. Now I need Michigan to win to A) set up an epic rematch with Sparty and reignite this thread and B) vault me to 7-1 in my 1st round picks (which were posted on the Sabres college hockey thread...nice people if you ever want to chat NCAA hockey).

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
UM-MSU fighting for a ticket to the Frozen Four, tied 1-1 after 2.

FabricDetails

Mar 30, 2009
What the hell kind of defense was that, Green? They've been watching the Red Wings?

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
Helluva 3rd by the good guys. Better luck next year, Sparty. Good season by Augustine, but I’m fine seeing it end here :nod:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ed Ned and Leddy

RabidBadger

Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Helluva 3rd by the good guys. Better luck next year, Sparty. Good season by Augustine, but I’m fine seeing it end here :nod:
That was pretty impressive how UM rolled without Seamus Casey. They've definitely had the hardest path to the FF. Now they better beat BC. If it's an all Boston final we'll never hear the end of it from those chowdah-heads🙄

Reactions: jaster

FabricDetails

Mar 30, 2009

The obvious choices come to mind for me.

Pistons: Game 2 vs. Lakers in '89, Game 7 vs. Bulls in '90, Game 5 vs. Lakers in '04.

Red Wings: Game 4 vs. Flyers in '97, Game 2 vs. Capitals in '98, Game 7 vs. Avs in '02. I don't know if I had one for the '08 year - They kind of dominated at the Joe. The road games were more intense.

Last edited:

FabricDetails

Mar 30, 2009
“I have this like...and I probably need to drop it pretty soon because I’m hopefully going to be in Detroit for a very long time. But I have this thing with our local media where they almost like relish in negativity at times. And maybe that’s what gets clicks and that’s what sells. But it’s no longer what they need to live in. Like, ‘Hey guys, we have a good team. We’ve had success. Like we can be happy about that." - Jared Goff criticizes Detroit media, says Lions trade was ‘greatest thing’ to happen

Is Goff on HFBoards too?

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
Not a BC fan, but it is always nice to see U-M implode. Obviously did not follow the Harbaugh scouting formula.

RabidBadger

Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
I don't think UM fans should hang their head about this one. Michigan didn't even look like they'd get into the playoffs a month ago. Then they put up two huge wins to get to the FF and face the destructive force of nature that is BC.

I'm leaning toward Denver in the final but I would never put money up against BC.

Reactions: Ed Ned and Leddy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad