Value of: Michael Stone to Toronto

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Stone is NOT capable of top 4 minutes, everyone knows that except you apparently. I’m really sick of posters who think they know everything like you when they don’t know what they’re talking about half the time. Andersson is replacing Stone next year.
Yeah because he never played top 4 admirably when acquired, Or when Brodie went down this year... you know AHEAD OF ANDERSSON. I'm not saying Andersson won't surpass him, but saying someone has done something literally before they have accomplished anything in the NHL is the definition of being a idiot.

Flamesfan62

Oct 21, 2016
Prince Edward Island
Yeah because he never played top 4 admirably when acquired, Or when Brodie went down this year... you know AHEAD OF ANDERSSON. I'm not saying Andersson won't surpass him, but saying someone has done something literally before they have accomplished anything in the NHL is the definition of being a idiot.
yes because I’m the one being an idiot... Stone is just a waste of cap space.

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
No thanks to Stone or that contract, less about the price of acquisition and more about paying a guy enough that he'd have to play that seems to be a huge drag on his linemates in all the measurable capacities

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Never in my life would I have thought I'd see two members of the Calgary flames fan bases fight with each other. Only expected it from Toronto lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad