Proposal: Michael Ryder part III

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
I feel like the Habs could use 1 additional winger, preferably one with at least some scoring potential. If I could get that player for next to nothing, and he was on an expiring contract, I'd take pretty much anybody. Ryder fits most of the criteria... the only question is whether he can be had for "next to nothing". If so, then sure.

On the trade proposals board Nj fans were willing to trade Ruutu (salary retained) for DD. That fits your criteria and we don't have to try Ryder ago and hope the 3rd time is a charm lol.

Splinter

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
you guys are relentless.

Raphael says hi.

raphaelturtle.jpg

a.w.e.s.o.m.e.

VAN-HAB

Vancouver Habitant
Sep 3, 2003
West Kelowna
On the trade proposals board Nj fans were willing to trade Ruutu (salary retained) for DD. That fits your criteria and we don't have to try Ryder ago and hope the 3rd time is a charm lol.

Splinter

Dear Mr. Splinter,

I agree with your well written proposal.
Please accept, Sir, the assurances of my highest consideration.

Leonardo

eFFeRR

Major League Hockey
Dec 11, 2013
Actually they were also mentioning a Ruutuu/Gelinas swap for DD..

I'd be all over that personally

Bebop & Rocksteady

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
Expecting Andrighetto to replace Parenteau is not a big reach.

I love Andrighetto as much as the next guy but you can't just throw him in there and hope for the best. Anyway, I won't argue any further because you and I both know this trade will never happen.

Spongebob

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I remember Ryder's performance during the 2013 playoffs. He was no where to be seen basically. I don't see Bergy trading for him again unless it's a really good deal.

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
I love Andrighetto as much as the next guy but you can't just throw him in there and hope for the best. Anyway, I won't argue any further because you and I both know this trade will never happen.

Spongebob

C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker

Krang

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
I wouldn't mind watching Ryder hilariously float and give up on us as a team to go sign a 3.5 mil contract with someone else for the third time.

Mr. Peanut

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
saw this pop up

firstly, ryder was healthy scratched once. but yes, he is a passenger. but that's why he's on the 3rd line usually haha.

secondly, even if y'all wanted him back, devils would want someone who could help us offensively, and i doubt you'd want to make that trade since it seems like a loss for you so... yeah no trade hahaha.

thirdly, you'd be surprised at gomez! he was actually good last night in our loss to the penguins. and he logged 22 minutes! haha excuse my chiming in :P

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Never seen a player more under appreciated than Michael Ryder in Montreal. There's nothing that he could do here to catch a break.

I always liked Ryder, sure he was frustrating at times but I don't think he deserved all the hate he got from the fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad