Player Discussion Michael Haley (LW)

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
He will likely play most of his games in the AHL and be a callup if required due to injury when the Senators are playing a big physical team.

Reactions: Icelevel

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Ottawa has got & will have a lot of young players who need to be mentored as well as protected in Ottawa & in Belleville. It seems this coaching staff want this team to play a hard aggressive tough style of play & they will need to drop the gloves occasionally if this is going to be their style of play. Should be an interesting season in Ottawa & Belleville whenever hockey starts up again.

Reactions: Cosmix and Icelevel

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
He was on my list of guys I thought the Sens would sign.

He's played for Capuano every where he's coached - NYI, Florida and now here.

He'll be on the NHL roster.
No shot he is on the NHL team. Maybe they call him up if Watson cant play or something but there is no way he is on that team with the amount of players they already have competing for spots.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
No shot he is on the NHL team. Maybe they call him up if Watson cant play or something but there is no way he is on that team with the amount of players they already have competing for spots.

Yeah, I really hope he does not suit up for the big club. As long he's an AHL player, I'll be happy.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Could see Haley making the team as the 13th forward over the likes of Shaw and Peca if none of the young forwards impress.

Reactions: aragorn

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada

Yeah, I see him as the insurance policy guy if a player like Watson gets injured. You don't want guys like Logan Brown, Abramov, Formenton etc being called up to play limited on the 4th line.

Waste of a signing.

How come? The AHL team needs players too, and like the NHL, they might need more than usual due to the context

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad