Player Discussion Michael Del Zotto signs 2 year contract with Ottawa, $2M AAV

harrisb

Oct 6, 2009
MDZ must have done something to get in the dog house. Meanwhile I figure Brown and Zaitsev must be taking out DJ’s trash and cooking his meals. Is he the greatest since sliced bread? Heck no, should he have been in the lineup? Yup

Send Brown and Zaitsev down, rotate through Lassi and JBD to get them NHL reps

Reactions: NB613

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
MDZ must have done something to get in the dog house. Meanwhile I figure Brown and Zaitsev must be taking out DJ’s trash and cooking his meals. Is he the greatest since sliced bread? Heck no, should he have been in the lineup? Yup

Brown is gone now lol

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Pleasantly surprised with his play. Next year is a contract career for him as well so he might play even better and we can maybe move him for a higher pick. We'll have a log jam in D and don't see him fitting in at a top4 LD for us

supsens

Oct 6, 2013

There is a chance this guy tried to pull a fast one no? Sign for an extra 750 and then demand a trade as soon as the season starts...
Not saying that is what happened but he did ask to get traded almost instantly. Forcing him to play in the AHL would be a good message to send if this was the case

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad