Michael Bunting hat trick

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Wings just imploded in the third, but good on Bunting for a hard fought hat trick. That second goal was impressive.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Top six skilled winger forsberg or giroux

May I interest you in the Sharks Alexander Barabanov? Skilled playmaking top 6 winger best suited to the second line. Very good puck control and creativity but doesn't shoot much. He's not the same player as he was when he first came up with the Leafs.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
May I interest you in the Sharks Alexander Barabanov? Skilled playmaking top 6 winger best suited to the second line. Very good puck control and creativity but doesn't shoot much. He's not the same player as he was when he first came up with the Leafs.

Leafs misused him. Sharks are doing what the Leafs didn't give him, consistent top 6 minutes.

Last edited:

Mar 26, 2010
Best move of the offseason by Dubas.
Better than Hyman for sure. He is 4 years younger and already has more goals and assists than him this season. Not to mention signed a multi year contract at $950k lol. How is the $40M Hyman contract looking now lol.

Reactions: 1specter and 666

Buzzman17

Apr 13, 2017

id be looking for a bona fide ppg winger for playoffs. The point would be to move a Kerfoot down to third line and Barabanov is good, but I’d take Kerfoot ahead of him

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
He’s been great. Works hard every shift, solid talent and is a huge pest

All for 950K. Signed for next year too

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
id be looking for a bona fide ppg winger for playoffs. The point would be to move a Kerfoot down to third line and Barabanov is good, but I’d take Kerfoot ahead of him

Forsberg is a player you mentioned, who is going to the playoffs.
I do love Giroux, but I don't want to pay a premium for a 34yr old.

ToDavid

Dec 13, 2018
Why didn’t the Coyotes give this guy more of a chance when they had him.

In their defence, when he made the team last year late in the season he was given his opportunity, and was actually playing more minutes than he is this year. Then he became a group 6 UFA.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
He’s been solid and has replaced Hyman more than I thought he would.

this hat trick was a treat to watch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad