Meyer suspended 3 games

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I think protecting a human from being assaulted is everyone's business as a halfway decent human being.

And I have to say, I'm still completely baffled at the use of the term of "two consenting adults" in this context.
First, obviously she wasn't consenting to the alleged actions.
Second, if you're gonna bring it up here, why not bring it up in EVERY situation. "I can't comment on the play of the Browns last night. What happens between consenting adults is none of my business". "I have no comment on whether I liked that episode of Game of Thrones. The creators are consenting adults and that is none of my business"

But theres a difference between heresay and having evidence.

Well, it's domestic abuse, wide rang of things within this regard but it's relationship problems.

I can't comment on that play by the Browns last night because I didn't watch the game.

I have no comment on whether or not I like GOT because I don't watch it lol

I don't have a comment on this situation outside of I have NO EVIDENCE. Wheres a photo or anything? Texts are not enough, we all have lied o exaggerated on a text. I need some medical records to surface. Just something outside of word of mouth. Everyone is for blood now. Every situation, FIRE. Like Tom Izzo. The guy wouldn't tell him that AND the gyt wasn't doing that to his players so how was he gunna know?

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
It's between you and her, it's not everybody else's marriage. I have no right to pry in a friends marriage. Might be able to point out something if I see it in person but I can't tell them what to do and don't have that right, that's betweem the 2 of them. I would also expect the same respect in return.
So husband has right to beat his wife in peace is what you are saying.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
School food is nasty, I wouldn't expect university food to be quality, it's not in the highj schools and below that. These schools aren't using organic food, it's mostly processed poisoined **** like what we buy in our stores.

Her mother not being fully on board is reason enough for me.

Athletes don't eat what regular students eat. They have their own cafeteria. Especially at a place like Ohio State.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
The government and private citizens are differemt though. Of course if i'm making meth or moonshine at home I can be busted. But at the same time I can't be searched by authorities without probably cause. No illegal search and seizures. They have to have the proper documentation.

I was bored the other night and the pilot episode of King of The Hill was on, it was about how Hank treated his son Bobby. He was a hard ass and would yell in public, just in general. His kid got a black eye in a baseball game from a line drive. It became assumed that he beat his son. It got reported to CPS, Hank gets interviewed and is put on a restriction to the point where he can't even yell at his son for misbehaving anymore or he might be taken away, The point even out of a cartoon is that if you do't have proof you shouldn't stick your nose where it doesn't belong. Most abuse is not seen. We have no video, for all we know maybe he threw pots and pans or whatever. Are there any pictures? I'm just saying if you have no proof that is hardcore people shouldn't be allowed in the business of others.

A lot of people assime in this world and it doesn't generally end well. Of course having a home doesn't create immunity but it should guarantee you privacy as long as you're minding your own business yourself.

Running a meth lab is not minding your own business and it isn't just the police who should be concerned as my house can be damaged when your house blows plus the kind of people that will be hanging around your house as well.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

The 54-year-old coach has appeared to have a pained look on his face at times this season, and earlier this month dropped to his knees on the sideline during the game against Indiana.

Meyer, who had brain surgery in 2014 to relieve fluid collection caused by a congenital arachnoid cyst, says the issue has flared up in the past two years. He told Cleveland.com and a couple of other reporters Tuesday he deals with regular headaches that happen when he gets aggravated, whether during a game or at home.

Sep 19, 2008

The 54-year-old coach has appeared to have a pained look on his face at times this season, and earlier this month dropped to his knees on the sideline during the game against Indiana.

Meyer, who had brain surgery in 2014 to relieve fluid collection caused by a congenital arachnoid cyst, says the issue has flared up in the past two years. He told Cleveland.com and a couple of other reporters Tuesday he deals with regular headaches that happen when he gets aggravated, whether during a game or at home.

He seems to be denying he's done after this year but the messy relationship between him and OSU is onl getting worse and fueling the fire.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
McMurphy with more awful reporting

The Search for the Truth About Trevon Grimes' Transfer From Ohio State to Florida - Stadium

1)Father of former Buckeye LeBron Grimes claims Zach Smith called his son an N***** during practice and Meyer covered it up.
2)Every Buckeye there admitting there was a confrontation, but everyone said Smith never said that.
3)Grimes' mother said the incident never happened
4)Grimes current school said Grimes father is not to be trusted and hasn't seen his son in 2 years.

"“If my ex-husband is the person spreading these rumors, everyone should know that neither I nor TreVon have any contact with him whatsoever. He knows nothing about my health and nothing about TreVon’s transfer to UF. He is an abuser and the worst kind of role model, and he is no longer in TreVon’s life."

.....but he publishes the article anyway.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
Lol now OSU fan starts blaming Mcmurphy for "awful reporting" :laugh: Sure

spin alert

Anyway social media is blocked here so I'll assume the tweet is about the rambling rant that Smith is going on throwing Herman and his family under the bus. Those are the actions of a desperate man who has lost everything, his reputation, his family, etc. It's very sad to see it come to this. And I can't blame him. He brought it all on himself.

Sep 19, 2008
Oh don't get me wrong I love a good ESPN bashing, in fact it was ESPN blowing the Durkin story way out of proportion that ruined his life. So if I see it I'll call it out. But McMurphy is being used as a scapegoat for OSU fans due to "poor reporting". Never mind that the man has had a long history of commendable journalism. Save your venom for actual trash like Shaugnessey.

Sep 19, 2008
He's not at ESPN he hasn't been for a long time they let him go.

That is true and my error. However the point remains that even when he was on ESPN and when he wasn't (remember he was unfairly laid off in ESPN budget cuts) he was always a solid reporter. OSU fan is just upset at McMurphy because McMurphy doesn't like Urban because Urban doesn't like the media :scared: They are using him as a scapegoat because he had the guts to expose Urban's dishonesty and talk to Courtney Smith.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Yes Courtney Smith. Even her mother doesn't believe her. But I'll let that go for now because it has nothing to do with the article that he posted where everybody denies that it happened except for the father of the player who hasn't seen his son in over two years.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I'm being 100% honest that if this shit was the exact same story but about Jim Harbaugh I would be just as pissed. Not the Smith story, that was legit. But this story.

Reactions: HFBCommenter

Reality Check

May 28, 2008

This current allegation doesn't see the light of day if not for Zach Smith going off the deep end this weekend on social media.

All but confirming he is indeed a psychopath.

It really is hard to fathom that Urban was so loyal to this scrub after everything that went down with Florida. Then again, this is Urban Meyer.

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
The players haven't been protecting themselves by not giving 100%, the team just isn't as good this season. MI won't be "back" until they beat OH ST. Urban is coming back.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Browns fans biggest hope is that the NCAA does an investigation, things get serious and Mr. Meyer pulls a Pete Carroll and jumps into Haslams arms before sanctions rain down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad