Meyer suspended 3 games

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
But the money came from the university! They are funding a sex addict!

I'm joking but in a way not. I wanna know who helped him take his nude photos at the White House, now that one is deeply disturbing. That place is bugged up and rigged with 7 ways to unday to spy on people, I bet they even have the footage. How was that kept under wraps for 3 and a half years?

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Domestic violence is considerably worse than a couple players wanting to get tattoos, but cant because the NCAA doesnt allow them to make $$$ so they exchanged jerseys (that their good performance made valuable).

But one had NO impact on the field, really neither did but you could say if they sold shit and got money they'd have potential advantages sue to having extra money laying around, whether that is to be able to afford to eat better or whatever. It's small but can make a difference. Zack Smith was running nothing at Ohio State, he was Urban's bitch boy.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
They aren't married. Quit blaming the media for Meyer lying and being a sleazebag. It is his responsibility to deal with a member of his staff. He's the head coach and hired Smith at multiple locations. Stop whining about an investigative journalist doing his job and attaining public documents.

So why is it his fault the guy isn't in prison or anything? Why is it his fault he was investigated, not charged, then charged another time but it got dropped? People beyond Urban Meyer are responsible here and by the way if he fires daddy that doesn't help the wife or the kids because hes bringing in dollars i'm sure she's entitled to, so think off that part.

Brett McMurphy was a nobody until a couple of years ago, it's not really investigative journalism anymore, it's who is given the info first and who posts it first. I highly doubt he sat there and was like "oh hey let me google this about Zach Smith" Somebody gave him the story but like all the media they just want to attack and never read. They sure werent in a hurry to mention the guy had never been stuck with a charge.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Either Meyer is a fraud with all the "respect women" slogans, and extremely comfortable in his position at OSU or he simply doesn't believe Courtney Smith.

Who says he has to? The people propping up MeToo don't actually give a f*** about it since the power structure loves things like adultuery and a lot of lawmakers and those at corporations are abusers. It just doesn't come out because they rule shit. If it does come out, it's because you're like Harvey Weinstein and you're becoming a liability or you're not making money, he was struggling to do recently.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
But one had NO impact on the field, really neither did but you could say if they sold **** and got money they'd have potential advantages sue to having extra money laying around, whether that is to be able to afford to eat better or whatever. It's small but can make a difference. Zack Smith was running nothing at Ohio State, he was Urban's ***** boy.

You are really stretching it there. For one, Tressel's guys got tattoos for their stuff, so no real gain there. Extra money to eat better? Please, they are football players at a top school, they are getting so damn good food.

Oh yes, we just HAVE TO take her side, no questions asked. **** America

I really dont have a reason not to believe her. There are cases where you know or find out the other party is lying or making stuff up but this seems legit.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

Courtney Smith clarifies details of police report

According to the Dispatch, the 2015 police report said that Courtney Smith told police that Ohio State sent a lawyer to her home after a previous incident in hopes of "convincing her to drop the charge because it would embarrass OSU if she proceeded with the prosecution." Smith said she doesn't remember telling police about any such conversation.

"No way. I would have never said that," she said Wednesday night.

(so now both tOSU and the police are lying, according to her)

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
In addition, Zach Smith was melting pretty hard on twitter yesterday. REALLY helping Meyer's justification of keeping him employed all this time.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Just what exactly do you think you are consenting to when you get married?

It's between you and her, it's not everybody else's marriage. I have no right to pry in a friends marriage. Might be able to point out something if I see it in person but I can't tell them what to do and don't have that right, that's betweem the 2 of them. I would also expect the same respect in return.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere

Courtney Smith clarifies details of police report

According to the Dispatch, the 2015 police report said that Courtney Smith told police that Ohio State sent a lawyer to her home after a previous incident in hopes of "convincing her to drop the charge because it would embarrass OSU if she proceeded with the prosecution." Smith said she doesn't remember telling police about any such conversation.

"No way. I would have never said that," she said Wednesday night.

(so now both tOSU and the police are lying, according to her)

Her mother also went both ways. Nothing more than about money. What was her job? Was she working while married? Yes that matters because if daddy is fired there goes the dough to put food on the table and clothes on the backs.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
It's between you and her, it's not everybody else's marriage. I have no right to pry in a friends marriage. Might be able to point out something if I see it in person but I can't tell them what to do and don't have that right, that's betweem the 2 of them. I would also expect the same respect in return.

Wrong

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
You are really stretching it there. For one, Tressel's guys got tattoos for their stuff, so no real gain there. Extra money to eat better? Please, they are football players at a top school, they are getting so damn good food.

I really dont have a reason not to believe her. There are cases where you know or find out the other party is lying or making stuff up but this seems legit.

School food is nasty, I wouldn't expect university food to be quality, it's not in the highj schools and below that. These schools aren't using organic food, it's mostly processed poisoined shit like what we buy in our stores.

Her mother not being fully on board is reason enough for me.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere

Do let's say youre married, why is it my business to be involved, theoretically. Why is your house that you own and what goes on in it something I should be interested in(not that anybody really owns their home outright unless they pay off the mortgage)the amount of people who can do that without taking decades arent many and rich people flip homes so often anyway usually.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
In addition, Zach Smith was melting pretty hard on twitter yesterday. REALLY helping Meyer's justification of keeping him employed all this time.

Well, what if it was the only money coming into that home, I get it, he is being hypocritical, hes using his children as well but he does have a fair point. Nobody is willing to talk about the children. They're more important than Courtney Smith. All children are more important than their parents it's why the good one's out there sacrifice and lead their lives around their children over their own happiness.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Do let's say youre married, why is it my business to be involved, theoretically. Why is your house that you own and what goes on in it something I should be interested in(not that anybody really owns their home outright unless they pay off the mortgage)the amount of people who can do that without taking decades arent many and rich people flip homes so often anyway usually.

Well its almost like we have a perfect example in this thread.

If you beat your wife or children that certainly is not just your business, if you run illegal activities out of your home that certainly isn't just your business, if you are building stuff that could impact on my house that again certainly isn't just your business.

It isn't like once you buy that house it is your own country to do as you please there are still a laundry list of things that are other peoples business.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Well, what if it was the only money coming into that home, I get it, he is being hypocritical, hes using his children as well but he does have a fair point. Nobody is willing to talk about the children. They're more important than Courtney Smith. All children are more important than their parents it's why the good one's out there sacrifice and lead their lives around their children over their own happiness.

You know what else good parents do?

They don't beat the kids mom. I know sounds crazy to you but good parents somehow manage to get by in life without having to beat women.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
I think protecting a human from being assaulted is everyone's business as a halfway decent human being.

And I have to say, I'm still completely baffled at the use of the term of "two consenting adults" in this context.
First, obviously she wasn't consenting to the alleged actions.
Second, if you're gonna bring it up here, why not bring it up in EVERY situation. "I can't comment on the play of the Browns last night. What happens between consenting adults is none of my business". "I have no comment on whether I liked that episode of Game of Thrones. The creators are consenting adults and that is none of my business"

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Well its almost like we have a perfect example in this thread.

If you beat your wife or children that certainly is not just your business, if you run illegal activities out of your home that certainly isn't just your business, if you are building stuff that could impact on my house that again certainly isn't just your business.

It isn't like once you buy that house it is your own country to do as you please there are still a laundry list of things that are other peoples business.

The government and private citizens are differemt though. Of course if i'm making meth or moonshine at home I can be busted. But at the same time I can't be searched by authorities without probably cause. No illegal search and seizures. They have to have the proper documentation.

I was bored the other night and the pilot episode of King of The Hill was on, it was about how Hank treated his son Bobby. He was a hard ass and would yell in public, just in general. His kid got a black eye in a baseball game from a line drive. It became assumed that he beat his son. It got reported to CPS, Hank gets interviewed and is put on a restriction to the point where he can't even yell at his son for misbehaving anymore or he might be taken away, The point even out of a cartoon is that if you do't have proof you shouldn't stick your nose where it doesn't belong. Most abuse is not seen. We have no video, for all we know maybe he threw pots and pans or whatever. Are there any pictures? I'm just saying if you have no proof that is hardcore people shouldn't be allowed in the business of others.

A lot of people assime in this world and it doesn't generally end well. Of course having a home doesn't create immunity but it should guarantee you privacy as long as you're minding your own business yourself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad