OT: Merry Christmas!

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Merry Christmas to my Avs fam. Hope Sanny Claws was good to you all.

And to those who may be having a rough holiday, may your Avs fam on here and especially on the ice bring you joy.

Love you all. Especially @larueskee . May this break give your bionic hips some extra charge time. Tell Gabe I said wut up. He’ll know what I mean.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Forum 35.

I joined HockeysFuture in 1999 and I can honestly say I love you all in an online kind of way.

We share a lot of emotions together and have gotten to know each other so well over the years. You guys feel like an extended family to me, more mature than my two little girls but just by a hair.

I hope the holidays are awesome for all of you, filled with family, friends, and safe drinking.

Cheers,
RiaL

upload_2019-12-25_10-28-47.gif

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Forum 35.

I joined HockeysFuture in 1999 and I can honestly say I love you all in an online kind of way.

We share a lot of emotions together and have gotten to know each other so well over the years. You guys feel like an extended family to me, more mature than my two little girls but just by a hair.

I hope the holidays are awesome for all of you, filled with family, friends, and safe drinking.

Cheers,
RiaL

View attachment 297699

giphy (7).gif

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me
Three years of Zadorov
Two Stanley Cup rings
And a big lump of coal for the Wild in Minny

Merry Christmas everyone! You guys are some of the funniest, most entertaining people I know, and we all care about the same thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad