OT: Merry Christmas Canucks Board

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Just wanna wish everybody here a great Christmas
Hope you have a great time with your Friends, Family, and Other loved ones.

Even tho The canucks season has been trash this year, one thing for sure is there are not many fanbases that are as passionate as we are here on HF.

Cheers, and go have a great Dinner.:sgrin::xcheers::brrr::xsign:

(I celebrate Christmas a day early since I am polish).

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck

Francesco, either sell the team or hire some competent management and let them do what they need to do. If that means a long rebuild, let them do it and don't interfere.

Trevor, you are completely unfit for an NHL management position. Go back to doing commercials, move into a PR role, or take on a much lesser role and learn the ropes from people who know what they're doing.

Jim, you suck. A potato would be a better GM than you because a potato can't bleed assets at the rate that you do. I would think you're a secret agent sent by Boston to sabotage this franchise if you didn't come off as such a dimwit. You have cemented yourself as one of the worst NHL GMs of all time within 2 years of getting the job, and continue to show why you have earned that title.

Weisbrod, stop weaseling your way into important positions on pro sports teams. You ruin everything you touch.

Willie, go back to the CHL or AHL. Please stop ruining the development of our young players. I don't even care about your terrible coaching abilities in regards to the use of our vets because this team sucks.

Garrett, I think you need to see a doctor because I'm convinced that ketchup runs through your veins and your body fat is made of peanut butter.

Fin, you're cool.

Merry happy last week of 2016.

Last edited:

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003

Hahaha...we were at a pub watching the game last night and a group of guys came in with a festivus pole. They aired grievances and even had feats of strength - though that was restricted to arm wrestling. It was hilarious.

Merry Christmas everyone!! :santa:

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Merry Christmas everyone. :)

drunk_santa.jpg

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
Just wanna wish everybody here a great Christmas
Hope you have a great time with your Friends, Family, and Other loved ones.

Even tho The canucks season has been trash this year, one thing for sure is there are not many fanbases that are as passionate as we are here on HF.

Cheers, and go have a great Dinner.:sgrin::xcheers::brrr::xsign:

(I celebrate Christmas a day early since I am polish).
Na zdrowie

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
I used to love Christmas, but if you look at the advanced stats, it's way overrated. Now Groundhog Day ...

alicia

~
Apr 11, 2011
Vancouver, B.C
I usually lurk on these forums, I dare say I know all of you much more than you will ever know me, but I'm thankful that you guys post. I love your insight and I feel and share the emotion we all have for this team. Thanks for giving me reading material for when I'm on the bus or on break or having a smoke ;)

Merry Christmas guys!

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
regardless of opinion on this board, I wish all of you a Merry whatever it is you wanna celebrate!

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Merry day off with pay!

:laugh:

Merry week off with pay over here.

And a merry one to everyone in our little online dysfunctional family of hfCanucks.

*edit* Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Festive Kwanzaa, Mystical Solstice, and whatever else to everyone during the holiday season.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad