OT: Merry Christmas Canucks Board

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Got tix to Brian Wilson Present Pet Sounds...damn. Super duper stoked, probably gonna be one of the youngest in the audience too! haha!

Best part of Xmas though is spending time with the family, I never know what to get anyone though...I'm definitely the red-headed step child of this family lol.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
:laugh::laugh: wow destroyed

HdpGzKM.jpg

Last edited:

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
It's a beautiful day when My snorlax picture randomly makes it on the front page of reddit.

That's right, we did it. HF boards has made #1 on reddit.:laugh:

Last edited:

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Oh I should've been more clear. I knew it was LB who posted the same pic on reddit since I creeped his post history earlier :laugh:

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
whats a reddit? some kind of a memebase where the kids joke?

You finally made it, Rev. You're old.

old.jpg

For Christmas, my wife is customizing my autographed yellow skate Jersey to have #1 MCLEAN on the back. (my son and I met him, Babych and Lumme at one of his hockey tournaments in November). So I'll have an autographed McLean jersey - sweet!

She asked for Winners gift cards, so she now has over $100 of them. :laugh:

The bulk of our Christmas gift giving goes to our kids, naturally. I think they got a pretty good haul this year.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Glad 2016 is over.

Canucks have been disappointing. to say the least.

Broke my ribs before christmas and it was 7 months before I could skate again. I have put on about 15 lbs.

Had a US $35,000 house repair. Insurance didn't cover it.

My daughter went on a hunger strike against Site C damn, injured a number of organs and had to be hospitalized.

trump elected. We are moving back to Canada. Have to sell our house and condo.

However, had a great couple of days with my daughters, one who is finishing up law school at Dalhousie and the other is off to Australia for a couple of years. Also got to meet my nephews twin boys, who are the first of the next generation for us.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and have a Happy New Years.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Spending Christmas in North Van with my girlfriends family for the first time. Was the token white guy at a 20 person Chinese Christmas dinner. Food was pretty good actually although a bit of a weird assortment. Man is the snow ever coming down today. If it doesn't stop we might get out of some dinner commitments and actually get to watch the World Juniors :)

Also need 2 points from Ezekiel Elliot tonight to finally win the office fantasy football pool after four years and a heartbreaking finals loss last year (damn you garbage time Bortles!) $400 and plastic trophy here I come!

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
We are moving back to Canada.

I realize you put alot of thought into this already but other than having access to the missile codes, there's only so much even HE can do (it's built-into their system - eg., checks & balances) - and if it came to THAT; it won't matter where you live really.

Sorry to hear about your daughter - hope she's doing better. I echo Mr C's thoughts - hopefully 2017 will be better for you (as for me, 2016 can go **** itself already :))

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
I realize you put alot of thought into this already but other than having access to the missile codes, there's only so much even HE can do (it's built-into their system - eg., checks & balances) - and if it came to THAT; it won't matter where you live really.

Sorry to hear about your daughter - hope she's doing better. I echo Mr C's thoughts - hopefully 2017 will be better for you (as for me, 2016 can go **** itself already :))

Yeah, sadly he can stop the presidential veto that is presently being used to stop defunding obaamacare. We can't afford health care without it. Moving to Canada will save us $1200 a month US. And my wife (born in Texas) is sick of the racism in this country.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad