Memories - Video / Audio / Articles from the historic 2017-18 championship season

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
It's pretty cool that Carlson kept the Cup local and raised a ton for charity, it's cool what everyone is doing (especially Woody and Eller) but I'm at the reminiscing about Cup celebrations portion of the offseason

Reactions: calicapsfan

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
The keeper of the Cup seems like a pretty sweet gig. Just follow the Cup around to different locales around the world and maybe polish it a few times now and then.

Reactions: calicapsfan

markusschoen76

Death by a thousand cuts
Aug 4, 2017
Germany
2018-08-13-19-25-46.jpg

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Went to the HHOF on Sunday with my friends. Saw memorabilia from the Caps Cup, also saw Ovi's Rocket Richard and Conn Smythe. Took a picture with the replica of the Stanley Cup. Also had the pleasure to meet a lady who turned out to be legendary coach Toe Blake's niece. Concluded my visit with a gift from my friends, they bought me a Stanley Cup Champs hat.

What a fun afternoon!

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Went to the HHOF on Sunday with my friends. Saw memorabilia from the Caps Cup, also saw Ovi's Rocket Richard and Conn Smythe. Took a picture with the replica of the Stanley Cup. Also had the pleasure to meet a lady who turned out to be legendary coach Toe Blake's niece. Concluded my visit with a gift from my friends, they bought me a Stanley Cup Champs hat.

What a fun afternoon!
Do they have any kind of season video? In Canton they've got a season recap in an Imax theater that's the best thing ever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad