Memories - Video / Audio / Articles from the historic 2017-18 championship season

Khrox

May 31, 2018
I'm waiting for Beagle's day with the cup. Him being from Calgary, I figure there is a good chance he brings the cup here. I'll totally skip work to see it.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
OMG, guys, I still can't believe it happened! Is there going to be a full montage of all games and the ceremony? I want to have it in my collection :naughty:

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
My wife and a co-worker left work early to head to the West End Grill in Annapolis because they heard the Cup would make an appearance. She got this picture.

2efi2xk.jpg

And she got to touch it. Very jealous.

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
I’m pretty amazed at the community stuff you see with these guys and the Cup.

Not to dismiss how much the players and team staff are sharing their time with the Cup with community and less advantaged folks, this may not be all that unusual. During previous off-seasons, save for the occasional bit of Cup news that got wider distribution, I was never aware of its travels when other teams won it.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Not to dismiss how much the players and team staff are sharing their time with the Cup with community and less advantaged folks, this may not be all that unusual. During previous off-seasons, save for the occasional bit of Cup news that got wider distribution, I was never aware of its travels when other teams won it.

I’m not saying it’s uncommon or hell I wouldn’t be surprised to see if it was someone’s job to suggest these types of things to the players.

I’m more amazed that Carlson’s one day was spent that way (at least partially). Hell same with the Annapolis stuff. Pretty neat.

Reactions: Empty Goal Net

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Considering there are stories of it ending up at the bottom of some pools....guests are almost assuredly allowed to touch it.

stanleycaps18

I cheer for laundry
Jul 10, 2003
Chocolate City
washcaps.com
Considering there are stories of it ending up at the bottom of some pools....guests are almost assuredly allowed to touch it.

Oh, don't get me wrong - legendary night before a semester on college when one of the Sutters had it, but that was 30 years ago, didn't know if things changed.

I do expect, with the World Cup taking place in Russia, for Ovi to take a little break from his off-season training to do some more Ovi-Ups with his time.

Reactions: RandyHolt

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3