Memories - Video / Audio / Articles from the historic 2017-18 championship season

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
Thanks guys, that dicks is usually pretty good. Plus the Dave and busters in the mall!

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
My plans are taking shape! Drive to Springfield metro and dick’s. Then spend the night at my sister’s place in the navy yard!

JMUcapsfan07

Jan 29, 2010
NoVA
FYI Kohl's had a lot of stuff including the official hats and t-shirts. They were also selling a really cool framed team photo from right after the game that I was surprised to see already on shelves.

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
My boss just told me - take the day off if you want. My backpack still smells like cheap perfume and beer from Thursday night. Hmmmm not sure I can drink with the tyke in tow.... well, maybe a little.

Time to fire up the interceptor!

Reactions: RandyHolt

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I was at both within the last hour. Don't even bother with Modell's. That place is knocking on death's door.

Modell's in Crystal City was the same. Awful.

I made it to three stores during my lunch hour: Modell's in Crystal City, Kettler, and the official Team Store at COA. COA was the only one worth going to. Modell's was awful and Kettler was super picked over. Also didn't realize that there was a photo opportunity today there so it was an absolute zoo. Couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
Springfield dick’s is going quickly. I was lucky to get a t-shirt and hat!

Last edited:

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
I will be there tomorrow by 9am. Should there be a meet-up? If so, what's the safety word?

I plan on bringing Irish water, regular water, and some snacks.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I am currently chilling in my D.C. hotel three blocks from the route. First thing I did was buy two of these 24 page special edition Wash Post inserts.

yIN6rGKJ_o.jpeg

First one to PM me who wants it gets it. I will mail it no worries, I would love to help out a fellow fan.

edit: Corby78 is the winner, thanks to all who played. ;)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad