Memories - Video / Audio / Articles from the historic 2017-18 championship season

Sep 19, 2008
I just ordered stuff online...not worth it. And the merchandise is not more special simply because it comes from Kettler.
I see but if you go to the store you don't have to wait three or four days. I camped outside Modells at 5:30 on Friday and got two shirts which I wore immediately.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

"The other thing is, there's no ******* practice tomorrow because there's no one ******* left. There's no one ******* left to beat, boys"

Oh man, TJ with his dad...

I'm all like:

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'll tell you all this from my experiences of going to many of these types of parades, if you think you are going early as it seems, "GO EARLIER!" as most are thinking the very same thing.

If there's a way I can watch I'm going to.

Be safe and have a blast.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
I see but if you go to the store you don't have to wait three or four days. I camped outside Modells at 5:30 on Friday and got two shirts which I wore immediately.
I regret ordering online. I still have no idea when I'll get my stuff. Glad you got yours!

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
Nice, I need to hit up Springfield mall’s dicks and lids before hitting the metro...

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Went to Modells at Fair Lakes yesterday afternoon and they had a good supply of the hats that the Caps wore on the ice after winning the cup as well as the locker room SC shirts. Went to Dicks just down the road from Modells and they had depleted their hats supply and had no idea when they would restock. Dicks also looked like their SC merchandise was pretty well depleted, not the same for Modells they appeared to have a good amount.

islandersdynasty

May 26, 2018
Fairfax, VA
Went to Modells at Fair Lakes yesterday afternoon and they had a good supply of the hats that the Caps wore on the ice after winning the cup as well as the locker room SC shirts. Went to Dicks just down the road from Modells and they had depleted their hats supply and had no idea when they would restock. Dicks also looked like their SC merchandise was pretty well depleted, not the same for Modells they appeared to have a good amount.

Those hats are pretty sweet

Sep 19, 2008
Noticed they're setting up port a potties around which is good. More drinks for me to haul in my backpack at 5 am :sarcasm:

6 am - 11 am... public picnic on the rally point !!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad