GDT: Memorial Cup 2014 (Tva Sports/Sportsnet)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.
Oct 22, 2012
Strange thing is that he showed all that in OT and 3rd period of last game. Didn't show that all tournament long. And frankly, didn't show that in all the games in saw in the Q finals. But what we see is that he has that in him so yes....he will be a good prospect. But for the 2nd round. Not earlier. We still don't see the offensive upside. If you end up picking a Bournival, I'm not sure it fits in a 1st round.

I think it's a safe pick for 2nd-3rd. You know his bloodlines, you know you can control his regiment early on, and you know the work ethic will be there.

But, I dunno, brother tandems don't work out so well here :sarcasm:

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Game starts now!

You start now.

I'm going for Edmonton. Gotta rep two boys I selected for the Habs last year in the mock draft.. Tristan Jarry and Edgars Kulda.

On the other hand Guelph has Jason Dickinson who I picked for the Habs as well.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
You start now.

I'm going for Edmonton. Gotta rep two boys I selected for the Habs last year in the mock draft.. Tristan Jarry and Edgars Kulda.

I remember both you and I really liking Jarry last year. But I had no idea we had a shot at Fucale in round 2. I wanted no part of Fucale in round 1.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
You start now.

I never liked Dickinson....and I really don't see him as a future NHL'er. Kulda, I wasn't really interested in him, great fine. I liked Jarry in his draft year. Would ahve prefered him to Fucale. I didn't want Fucale at all and especially not in the 1st round. 2nd round though could have been a good bet.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I never liked Dickinson....and I really don't see him as a future NHL'er. Kulda, I wasn't really interested in him, great fine. I liked Jarry in his draft year. Would ahve prefered him to Fucale. I didn't want Fucale at all and especially not in the 1st round. 2nd round though could have been a good bet.
I don't like Jarry much. I think he's somewhat overrated. Carried by a good team.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Nicholls just too small. Top of net is always open and he isn't staying on his feet long enough to compensate or stays too deep in his net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad