HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Unicorns are real though

porzingis.jpg

member 157595

Gotta start em up young #BillsMafia

The newborn is already more physical than the Bills O-Line.

On a related note, my daughter (just turned 8 months) gave me a bloody nose a few months ago and I knew from that point forward that she was already less afraid of contact than William Nylander.

N4C didn't like the epic like thread so changed it to a meme/something else one?

I'm not sure I like that, but I'm not from around here. You local folk may not like that I pipe up like that.

I suppose I should move along. Cheers!

Nah I'm a foreigner in these parts too but they tolerate me just fine. I know that they laugh at me behind my back but I have absolutely no self-respect so I'm willing to be the fake friend that no one cares about when the chips get tough.

Mmm, chips.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I know that they laugh at me behind my back but I have absolutely no self-respect so I'm willing to be the fake friend that no one cares about when the chips get tough.

Is this the loser attitude, or is this the winner attitude? The question is not easy. You do not lose the fights that you refuse to fight. Sometimes the only winning move is not to play. The worst thing you can do to an enemy is to refuse to acknowledge him as one.

(obviously the very worst is to nuke the **** out of his base, but if you don't happen to carry a big stick, speaking softly is a measure too)

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
Nah I'm a foreigner in these parts too but they tolerate me just fine. I know that they laugh at me behind my back but I have absolutely no self-respect so I'm willing to be the fake friend that no one cares about when the chips get tough.

This dude's got self-awareness in spades....other than that he'd fit in fine here....

member 157595

Is this the loser attitude, or is this the winner attitude? The question is not easy. You do not lose the fights that you refuse to fight. Sometimes the only winning move is not to play. The worst thing you can do to an enemy is to refuse to acknowledge him as one.

(obviously the very worst is to nuke the **** out of his base, but if you don't happen to carry a big stick, speaking softly is a measure too)

I can assure you that at no point in my life have I carried a big stick.

This dude's got self-awareness in spades....other than that he'd fit in fine here....

SAD FACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad