Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
C0421E4B-79B4-4D56-BD31-D70FEF5DF26C.jpeg

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Where do you put your outdoor clothes and where do you shower in that apartment?

The shower(s) are usually located in the sections marked Bath. That image may only have one shower and one bathtub though.

And I have no idea what you mean by outdoor clothes, but I'm assuming the closet is where they'd be stored.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
The shower(s) are usually located in the sections marked Bath. That image may only have one shower and one bathtub though.

And I have no idea what you mean by outdoor clothes, but I'm assuming the closet is where they'd be stored.
They stand in the bath tub for a quick shower then?

Outdoor clothes like hat, bomber jacket, opera cloak, exhibitionist coat... whatever one might be wearing when moving outside the house but taking off when returning. Do they have a coat rack next to the out door in what is supposed to be the dining section?

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine

Outdoor clothes like hat, bomber jacket, opera cloak, exhibitionist coat... whatever one might be wearing when moving outside the house but taking off when returning. Do they have a coat rack next to the out door in what is supposed to be the dining section?

I usually just hand my cloak, top hat, and cane to the butler. What he does after that is frankly none of my business.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007

Coat racks usually aren't an important enough aspect of the house to put on the floor plan. I imagine the owners might install some hooks by the door to put up their coats, or buy a cheap coat rack somewhere. Or simply put the coats in the closets in the bedroom.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Coat racks usually aren't an important enough aspect of the house to put on the floor plan. I imagine the owners might install some hooks by the door to put up their coats, or buy a cheap coat rack somewhere. Or simply put the coats in the closets in the bedroom.
Yes, obviously they aren't. My problem in this case was that the coats would be pretty much hanging over the dinner table. But maybe you can fit the rack and a minor table into the space.

The medievals setting up their torture chamber in the not spacey dungeon may have had similar problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad