Post-Game Talk: meh bruins lose.. again

Ace0813

Bleed Black & Gold
Aug 28, 2008
New Hampshire
Lucic needs to at least catch up to Dan Paille in goals. This is getting pathetic.

Caron's penalty was a killer. He has AHL speed at best. I don't like him.

I liked Spooner's play and the Bergeron line continues to looks good.
Caron is AHL fodder. He hasn't proven otherwise.

Latrappe

If Cam allow it
Nov 3, 2006
What happened to the offense? Last 2 games we have 2 goals total and BOTH of them were off lucky bounces. The only line showing anything consistently is the Bergeron line.

I'm just gonna start ignoring people that are stuck in the Thomas era because it is just frustrating to read at this point. Tuukka is the goalie now, and you should probably get used to it because he's not going anywhere.

Wrong. Some people are still waiting for Thomas to appear in his shinning armor to save the Bruins...

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
This loss is a Julien IMO. Changing your recently successful PP in the 3rd period with a one goal lead? Only possible reasoning being he was concerned about a SH attack. Enter: Andrew Ference. Surprised he didn't go the full shell and insert Pandalfo somewhere. There also seems to be more defensive zone faceoff subs than ever before. Something that seems to kill offensive flow.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
There's definitely too many Bruins that aren't earning their paychecks lately...but I also have to give the Jets some credit tonight, and Pavelec made some huge saves.

Schalkenullvier*

Hate watching the game with my father.......he complains about the team needing a scorer(obviously)

on the second goal he says who is that guy they traded Kessel for........

Yeah I would much rather have Seguin, Hamilton and Knight than Kessel

me too, but I'd still enjoy having Kessel on this team immensely right now.

On another note, will we win the division this year? Honestly if I was confident with this group, as I posted in the deadline thread, I'd be ok with giving up Spooner and our 1st for Iginla+ something. But right now... if we're standing pat, we might as well sell.

mashmont

May 27, 2011
Massachusetts
We cant win 1-0...

We were lucky to get our one goal.. lucky bounce to the stick of Marchand other than that we woulda gotten shut out.

Frustrating, but whatever... Line's need some shuffling to maybe get 2-3 consistent lines.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Team gets outworked too much these days.

No faith in the goalies to come up big when the team in front starts to spiral out of control. Also no faith in anyone to come up with a big goal to tie it up or win it late.

Maybe it will come eventually.

MoreOrr

B4
Jun 20, 2006
Mexico
hockeyface.gif

LOL... That's almost worth the loss. LOLLLL

remer

Oct 18, 2005
Sick of hearing the following:

Rather have Peverely and a Cup than Wheeler and Stuart. ----Still think it was a bad trade.

We are fine and we shouldn't panic. Really???? ----This team has a few issues to solve.

They have the talent ot win a Cup. They did it in 2011. --- Don't think so.

Other comments:

Spooner looked okay tonight. He made some good moves and showed he is NHL ready.

Caron played okay but a lazy penalty got the Jets back in the game.

Peverely has had an awful year and should be considered as trade bait. Horton isn't too far behind.

Defense needs some help.

Goom 35

May 16, 2009
Going for the scotch after that one.

Is Horton still on the ice processing where to shoot?

The Dangly One

Dangle dangle goal
Jun 13, 2011
Reading these boards you'd the Bruins were in last place...

They have been playing like a last place team and even when they were playing "good" and squeaking by with one goal wins it was more luck and only a matter of time before it ca,e crashing down

NiKrejci

May 11, 2009
Spooner belongs on the Bruins. Kid was better than both Lucic and Horton tonight.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I thought both Caron and Spooner looked good tonight. I definitely want to see one of them as the third line winger once everyone is healthy again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad