Post-Game Talk: meh bruins lose.. again

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
Deer Claude Jullian
I love you as our coach but Hockey is not lets play 40 minutes then go on the pk for 20 minutes your making your tesam play so scared, its just likie three years ago stop trying to win games 0-0, It is getting old fast, get your head out of your ass and stop playing pandofo two weeks and not even one offensive play 2 3-2's tonight both passes right into a defender stop making sure you have 7 pk forwards and put someong on the ice that can score

This is the most scared team in hockey if they score one its time to triple shift Pandofo Paille and Campbel becuase we will not get scored on well guess what all of our losses except Pitt#2 we blew the lead because we were playing like wusses time to make a change or time for your ass to get fired.

Not even durring our ten game looseing streak did I want CJ fired but for the first time in my life I want him gone He plays too scared wait for laviolette to get fired and pick him up.

The Cup wa 2 years ago stop thinking your jobs safe.

Jonathan17

Trollface!
Nov 19, 2005
Oakville
Team got lucky once to win the Cup. Doesn't have the heart of a champion. Claude can quote me on that one. 60+ minutes? Do anything? What's our motto this year? Fold like a cheap lawn chair?

Please prove me wrong.

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
I know its way premature, but I wonder if they are starting to tune Claude out..

They really seem to be missing something. Certainly no swagger with these guys.

Mcquaid getting turfed early didnt help the D rotation - and give Winnipeg credit - Pavelec made TIMELY saves. Their PK did great - and our PP couldnt deliver the goods.

Over all, the effort was there I thought - just lost the d in the final 10 minutes.

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
What happened to the offense? Last 2 games we have 2 goals total and BOTH of them were off lucky bounces. The only line showing anything consistently is the Bergeron line.

I'm just gonna start ignoring people that are stuck in the Thomas era because it is just frustrating to read at this point. Tuukka is the goalie now, and you should probably get used to it because he's not going anywhere.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Awww boohoo the crowd is making noise.

Yeah because they have real fans unlike most other teams.

real fans dont cry and whine at every opportunity...they can do what ever they want but they are Hab like in their incessant crying

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Hate watching the game with my father.......he complains about the team needing a scorer(obviously)

on the second goal he says who is that guy they traded Kessel for........

Yeah I would much rather have Seguin, Hamilton and Knight than Kessel

Bruin4Life

Nov 6, 2006
PP is back to normal, so is Lucic and Horton.

Ference is channeling his inner Kaberle, and Chara is regressing. Rask is no Thomas. There are some pretty glaring issues with this team and they won't just go away unless Claude has some magic up his sleeve that we haven't seen yet.

You mean Thomas makes the impossible saves while letting in the weak goals.
Rask can't save the impossible ones (i.e. tips/flailing around) but saves the easy ones

?

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
Somebody please post that photo of Horton sharpening his skates again.

Guy is a legitimate behemoth. Ripped and musclebound.

Why on Earth does he play like a 98 lb weakling???

bolt thrower

No war!
Aug 26, 2006
Lucic and Horton also deserve a mention as bums. Trade both of them for some serious upgrade if possible, especially that bald **** Horton

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
We're a one line team right now, can't score for ****ing **** right now it's frustrating.

Well I bet pandofo would get double shifted before he get sat for a second CJ needs his 10 pk forwards you no Got to have your 5 pk groups well **** you CJ I HATE YOU>

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
Lucic needs to at least catch up to Dan Paille in goals. This is getting pathetic.

Caron's penalty was a killer. He has AHL speed at best. I don't like him.

I liked Spooner's play and the Bergeron line continues to looks good.

PoweredByRICE

Hates your team
May 7, 2011
Bangor, Maine
Team got lucky once to win the Cup. Doesn't have the heart of a champion. Claude can quote me on that one. 60+ minutes? Do anything? What's our motto this year? Fold like a cheap lawn chair?

Please prove me wrong.

You're out to lunch the team that won the cup tooth and nail battled their ass off for 60 minutes every game and never was out of it...

Confound

Vindication
Oct 28, 2010
Maine
hockeyface.gif

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

LOL!

I needed that after tonight, that GIF is magic.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
The blown 3rd period leads are a problem.

Front office and coaching staff can't ignore this-it is a problem.

The lack of scoring on the PP is also a problem.

The inability of this team to bury their chances is a problem.

This team needs a trade-if for no other reason than to change things up.

Bright spots-Rask was solid tonight. He should have gotten goal support from the team in front of him.

Bergeron line was solid.

Spooner looked pretty good. I would actually like for them to keep Spooner and put Pandolfo in a suit watching the games.

Other than the bad penalty Caron wasn't too bad tonight (thought Peverly had a bad night though).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad