Media Rant

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Oh my God.....

Was just watching Ghost's interview today after practice, and all the usual expected questions and whatnot.....then Panotch blurts out, "What is it specifically that Hak wants to see you do.......and I'm going to offer something that I noticed.....he probably wants you to compete harder. You've checked off some pucks lately, you didn't do last year because you'd go right around guys."

When Panotch mentioned "compete harder" the quick look on Ghost's face was like he smelled something foul. And he did: an ignoramus beat writer who knows zilch about hockey and is there to ask questions having the gaul to offer his own worthless critiques to Ghost's face and questioning his effort level. :madfire:

(https://www.nhl.com/flyers/news/practice-update-the-case-for-the-defense/c-283867880)

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I know it's against the rules to wish harm on people so I'm NOT going to say that I wish I could punch Panaccio in his stupid ****ing beak.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I'm not saying that I hope a car drives off a bridge and lands on Panotch's face. I'm not saying that. I'm not saying that I hope he stubs his toe hard every time he walks around barefooted. I'm not saying that in any way I think he deserves to get consecutive week-long bouts of food poisoning. I would never think or suggest that he should be slapped in the face by another man swinging a trout. I hope he doesn't suffer from paper cuts and with luck a folding chair will never collapse beneath him. After the zombie apocalypse starts, I hope he will not be bitten or disturbed in any way. Should anyone leave a paper bag of dung on his front doorstep, I hope they don't set it on fire. I would never suggest that his body odor getting out of control would be a good thing, as people would have an excuse to stay away from him and his tape recorder, which I hope always has sufficient battery life.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad