Post-Game Talk: Meaningless game in November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
The only reason Edmonton didn't put 8 on the board was because they missed so many damn empty nets.

Awful effort, awful coaching, awful goaltending, awful everything.

SidGenoMario

Apr 10, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
+Letang, just an excellent game
+Adams, good effort on the last kill, he couldn't get the puck out but I liked his effort to try to get it out

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Ah man now we're only 32-12-2. **** I'm gonna go jump off a cliff right now. This team is doomed.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I might just be oldschool, but if I'm sending players out to take a 3 on 4 faceoff I'm going to put a center on the ice.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
I'm so glad Shero gave Adams a two year extension last summer. That's just good asset management. Congrats Ray, your team is ****ing terrible.

If you wanna know why the Pens are about to have their 5th straight PO embarrassment just re-watch this game.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I hate many questions right now. I'll hate every answer

Is there another coach in the league who wouldn't have benched Adams once this year?

Gladams + Orpik . . . what the **** was he thinking?

27-71-5 . . . what the **** was he thinking?

Is there a question or answer you hate most?

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
Shero has to see what a joke he's created with respect to the idea of Gladams being shutdown players. Then again, he sent Orpik to the Olympics. I'm beginning to fear he was lobbying on behalf of Adams, too...

gordie

5x
Jul 9, 2002
hfboards.com
Bylsma has no control over his players, especially the Letang's and Malkin's. This organization won't be able to seriously think about winning another cup until Bylsma has been replaced.;)

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
Bylsma is garbage and so are his boyfriends Orpik, Glass, and Adams. Letang and Zatkoff weren't good at all either.

Crosby, Gibbons, Malkin, and Neal are the only players who did anything positive tonight. what a ****ing shock.

Ally22

Jul 3, 2013
-Bylsma
-Shero
-Energy
-Penalties
-No Sill, No Daypray, Orpik is still on this team
-Orpik, Adams and Glass on that 4 on 3, REALLY? Just Sublime

+Sid scored for that little kid with the poster
+Geno was funny

Sorry guys. This one's on me. I made fun of my friend, who is an Oilers fan. The Universe/Karma is calling me out for being mean :cry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad