Meanest, Toughest, and Craziest Players In This Draft?

MitchRobichaud

Jun 6, 2007
Halifax
www.hockeysense.ca
Myles Bell is a defensman....

That is my bad, I was going through some of our rankings which ranks all positions. He is a good looking prospects with an edge though. :)

This is a bit of a head-scratching inclusion.
Andrews is simply a defensive forward who finishes his checks. I really don't see how that fits with the idea of mean, tough or crazy.

For Q draft eligible defensemen, the best one to mention would be Dillon Donnelly (leading the league in major penalties) or maybe Garrett Clarke, although the latter is unlikely to be drafted.

I guess I was going more the players that won't get knocked around easily and that is where Brent Andrews fits. He does have some offensive upside as well, but like you said, he finishes his checks and he is very good forechecker.

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
This Kale Kessy, can he actually play? I see he's ranked 109th by CSB for NA skaters. Where does a team take him? CGY 3rd? EDM 4th? Is he still there at PIT's 4th?

Just hoping we're not taking another Abney. Please tell me this kid can skate.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
This Kale Kessy, can he actually play? I see he's ranked 109th by CSB for NA skaters. Where does a team take him? CGY 3rd? EDM 4th? Is he still there at PIT's 4th?

Just hoping we're not taking another Abney. Please tell me this kid can skate.

What's wrong with Abney's skating? IMO his skating is one of his strengths for a player in his role.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad