Proposal: MDZ to Philly

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
Provy Ellis? Zamula
Sanheim risto
York seeler
I doubt they'll play two rookies on the bottom pair and I don't see seeler as more than a 7. Regardless of people's thoughts on mdz there's a need for a 5/6 guy on a low contract

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Seeler is a better fit than MDZ for one simple reason, Seeler will be happy to take the money and spend the season in LHV, I doubt MDZ would (unless he wants to transition into coaching and has an agreement with the team that this is part of his training).

Don't want either playing over York, Zamula or Hogberg.

Seeler wasn't signed to be in LHV.

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
Seeler is a better fit than MDZ for one simple reason, Seeler will be happy to take the money and spend the season in LHV, I doubt MDZ would (unless he wants to transition into coaching and has an agreement with the team that this is part of his training).

Don't want either playing over York, Zamula or Hogberg.
MDZ is a better fit for one simple reason. He is a better hockey player. MDZ was in the minors pretty much all last year. He has no say or choice.

So when Seeler or some other vet are in the top 6 over Z or Hogberg what will your defense of Fletcher be then?

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
I think that Torts could really put Sanheim at another level like what happened with Werenski. Hopefully that extension will come down and we’ll see this
Too bad Fletcher is trading him for an underwhelming return...

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
Me, looking at the thread title: Surely this is not about Michael Del Zotto, is it?

Opens the thread: It is! Huh?
I dont know. Maybe iam the only one wishing for a Sanheim trade and a del zotto signing afterwards. It would make the Chaos perfect! Isnt it on the same lvl as Ghost and a lot of picks for Risto and yandle... i mean we need to find the risto in that trade cause del zotto would be the yandle....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad