GDT: MDSF #6 - 04/29/14 | New York Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers | 7:30 - MSG, NBC SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
We dominate the whole series, and now we were solved. This team is hot garbage. I won't even watch tomorrow. **** them. I'm done with this ****ing garbage ass team. No heart, nothing. I can't believe I've defending them all ****ing season. All season. This is how it repays me. Lundqvist is a ****ing scrub too. Doesn't play it and then gives up a softy.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
Absolutely brutal game. Well, back to coursework with this on, but muted, in the background. :shakehead

See you tomorrow, folks.

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
This is not an overreaction to this game or anything. In fact, I've been thinking about this for quite some time. But we are not winning a Cup spending $9 million on a goalie. Way too much money tied up in a goalie when it's pretty self evident that Mason is equaling if not outplaying Lundqvist in this series. Won't be able to get a #1 center with all that money tied up with him. We need timely goaltending, and we need a good team playing in front of our goalie. And if we have $9 million tied up with Lundqvist, the rest of our team won't be very good.

Carl Hagelins Flow

Flow Status: AMAZING
Mar 28, 2009
Long Island, NY
This team has no shot at a rested Pittsburgh if you can't even put away the Flyers in < 7 games. Part of me almost hopes they lose game 7 just to avoid being humiliated in the next round. Pathetic, same old Rangers.

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
The Rangers have proven that they don't have any killer instinct. They rely on the home crowd to get them going. I don't want to root for a team that can't do it on their own.

I put everything I have into this team, all my time, heart, emotion and energy.

All I ask is for the same in return.

Don't. That will only bring you pain. This team will always let you down

Abooch68

Aug 31, 2008
The Rangers have proven that they don't have any killer instinct. They rely on the home crowd to get them going. I don't want to root for a team that can't do it on their own.

I put everything I have into this team, all my time, heart, emotion and energy.

All I ask is for the same in return.

As the team with a top record on the road.

MisterUnspoken

Vintage
Nov 10, 2002
New York
Yep pretty much. They look awful.

Hat Trick Simmonds. Just put the lower lines and D out there the rest of the game and rest the players that are supposed to win games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad