GDT: MDSF #6 - 04/29/14 | New York Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers | 7:30 - MSG, NBC SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
The Rangers have proven that they don't have any killer instinct. They rely on the home crowd to get them going. I don't want to root for a team that can't do it on their own.

I put everything I have into this team, all my time, heart, emotion and energy.

All I ask is for the same in return.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Everything about this game is horse ****. This is so ****ed up. What kind of ****ing anomaly is this that we can't win a ****ing game when we have to?

Why even play this game, honestly. Once we won game five we should've just got the extra day off and went straight to game 7 tomorrow.

**** this.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
I mean this team wasn't going to win a cup given the current configuration. May as well blow the series then get embarrassed by the pens in the next round.

Rangers need to learn how to apply the knockout punch when they have the other team on the ropes. Mentally weak team.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Flyers fans are right. We really do suck. This is the most pathetic display of playoff hockey I've ever seen. Team folded like a house of cards in the first 2 minutes.

*Bob Richards*

Hank got caught between two decisions and lost. That was bad.

vrgadin

Apr 22, 2014
Hank, what can i say.....not mike richter. One of many terrible goals, and i like him, hes just not clutch

jniklast

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2007
Girardi, McDonagh, Nash, Hank. You can't win anything with your best players playing like ****. St. Louis is the only one really playing

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
The Rangers have proven that they don't have any killer instinct. They rely on the home crowd to get them going. I don't want to root for a team that can't do it on their own.

I put everything I have into this team, all my time, heart, emotion and energy.

All I ask is for the same in return.

Relies on the home crowd yet had the best road record in the NHL

Mhm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad