GDT: MDSF: (3) Penguins vs. (2) Islanders - Game 2 | 4.12 @ 7:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Tell that to the 90% of teams in NHL history who lose the first 2 games on the road and go on to lose the series. :naughty:
SneakyHandsomeAssassinbug-size_restricted.gif

MrBurghundy

Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
10 years ago dude. How is that relevant today?
You said history on teams coming back from 0-2. You didn't specifiy a time frame.

The point being, it's not impossible. If you win every game on home ice, you'll force game 7. It's a crap shoot at that point. Hence why that saying is a thing.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
What’s going to happen on here when JJ doesn’t get a puck out, leading to a goal against, or pushes an Islander into Murray, knocking him out of the game, or fails to help transition the puck for an offensive chance? Will he garner the same vitriol as Maatta? I’m on pins and needles...

Sideline

May 23, 2004
What’s going to happen on here when JJ doesn’t get a puck out, leading to a goal against, or pushes an Islander into Murray, knocking him out of the game, or fails to help transition the puck for an offensive chance? Will he garner the same vitriol as Maatta? I’m on pins and needles...

JJ has serious issues, but he can skate and it's legal to tackle players in the playoffs so he's better than quicksand Maatta.

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
One would have to think it would be Maatta sitting. Gud/Pets has arguably been out best pair recently. Can't break that up can you?

MrBurghundy

Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
JJ has serious issues, but he can skate and it's legal to tackle players in the playoffs so he's better than quicksand Maatta.
Yeah, at this point if it's between...

Option A: The guy who on occasion can make a decnet outlet pass, and debatibly has better offensive instincts, but gets caught pinching all the time, gets walked by scrubs, and isn't physical at all.
or...
Option B: The guy who hits, blocks shots, can skate better, and interferes in a playoff style hockey kind of way, but sometimes gets lost in d-zone coverage, and doesn't break the puck out quite as well

...I'm taking Option B.

LittleSpoon

Jan 17, 2016
what happens when JJ ends the night a plus two and the pens win in a dominant structured, and opportunistic scoring performance. While also having some fancy stat possession driven play to go along with it? I can’t wait to find out! Good vibes boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad