GDT: MDSF #1 - 04/17/14 | Philadelphia Flyers @ New York Rangers | 7:00 - MSG, CNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRANGERAMI*

ok a PP for the Flyers ...some excitement maybe?...short handed goal perhaps.

SRTtoZ

Apr 3, 2010
New York, NY
Nash and St Louis need to be better and stop with the impossible overpassing. Shoot the puck, theres no reason why this game should be tied.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
How is that a penalty? I've seen it a billion times where a player has missed the puck and it's not called. All it has to be is an attempt to shoot / play the puck.

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL
I find it absurd that you would think his hockey IQ doesn't deserve to be mocked.

"Hockey IQ"? Who gives a ****. The guy generates a shift of forechecking on his own. He carries it in and creates a forecheck. It builds momentum. Every post giving him credit doesn't need to be coupled with a quip mocking his Hockey IQ.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Hopefully McD is just rusty, and not dealing with a lingering injury.

GFiP*

STEPAN is wide open in front of the net and Nash doesn't pass it to him

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
How is that a penalty? I've seen it a billion times where a player has missed the puck and it's not called. All it has to be is an attempt to shoot / play the puck.

That's not the rule. It has to be a follow through on a shot actually taken. It also can't be on a bouncing puck. In this case, he never even touched the puck, so it's not a follow through.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
"Hockey IQ"? Who gives a ****. The guy generates a shift of forechecking on his own. He carries it in and creates a forecheck. It builds momentum. Every post giving him credit doesn't need to be coupled with a quip mocking his Hockey IQ.

Who gives a **** about hockey IQ?

I dunno. Everyone but you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad