GDT: MDSF #1 - 04/17/14 | Philadelphia Flyers @ New York Rangers | 7:00 - MSG, CNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL
Who gives a **** about hockey IQ?

I dunno. Everyone but you?

Are you going to ignore the rest of my post and just be confrontational? I'm saying who cares if his hockey IQ is average or below average. If he is playing well you don't have to critique his hockey IQ.

It's like saying...WHAT A SAVE BY LUNDQVIST. HE'S BEEN AMAZING ALL GAME. But he can't play the puck well.

RangersBlackhawks14

Apr 17, 2014
Hey guys I'm new here and I'm a big rangers fan, looking good so far in this game, glad to see mac back, he's my favorite player! Lets go rangers!

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Are you going to ignore the rest of my post and just be confrontational? I'm saying who cares if his hockey IQ is average or below average. If he is playing well you don't have to critique his hockey IQ.

It's like saying...WHAT A SAVE BY LUNDQVIST. HE'S BEEN AMAZING ALL GAME. But he can't play the puck well.

I have to critique his hockey IQ because it's terrible. It's more lamenting what a great player he'd be if he played remotely intelligent on the ice. There's a reason he's merely a 3rd liner.

And Lundqvist's terrible puck handling has cost the team goals this year, so not sure what your point actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad