MDF: Game 7 | Washington Capitals at New York Rangers | 7:30 PM EST | NBCSN, CBC, TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
Off the wall suggestion:

No game 7. Let's merge teams instead??

Ovechkin - Backstrom - Nash
Kreider - Brassard - Burakovsky
Ward - Kuznetsov - MSL
Chimera - Hayes - Glass (Because AV is head coach)

McDonagh - Carlson
Yandle - Green
Staal - Orpik

Lundqvist (Sry Kuzy)
Holtby

AV
Trotz

MSL should take a seat in this case.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
If I am a Bolts fan I am definitely rooting for the Caps.

Not the way a chunk of the Rangers core have played so far in the playoffs, but before the playoffs started I would've said that I prefer being up against the Caps.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I'm so happy the Rangers have the refs behind their run to the 'Cup. It really makes these elimination games so much easier to stomach.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Not the way a chunk of the Rangers core have played so far in the playoffs, but before the playoffs started I would've said that I prefer being up against the Caps.

Which is exactly why I would takes the Caps. One of these teams has been playing to their full potential and one has not. What does that say about the Caps if they almost give away a 3-1 lead to a struggling Rangers?

What if the team in front of Lundqvist suddenly turns it on? Be careful what you wish for.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Have fun with your six syllable chant that's back loaded as hell on a word like Messier, I bet that won't sound like absolute ****. :laugh:

you're not mess - i - er

clap clap, clap clap clap

to the tune of 'it's all over"

Just have to do the Messier part a little fast.

TomDelonge

Apr 28, 2009
Boulder, CO
This has been a pretty big failure by the Caps, I was sure they had this one in the bag.

I would bet on the rangers, especially with so many friendly calls from the refs

Here we go...

Can't wait for this game. Literally been counting down the days since game 6 ended. As a blues fan that saw his team outed early, caps games have been by far the most exciting this playoffs. Want to see them advance. :handclap:

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
Here we go...

Can't wait for this game. Literally been counting down the days since game 6 ended. As a blues fan that saw his team outed early, caps games have been by far the most exciting this playoffs. Want to see them advance. :handclap:

The NHL and NBC disapprove this message.

Dakine879

Apr 24, 2015
Edmonton
psh the lightning would beat that team in 5.:laugh:

You have to understand that i have been a bolts fan since their 2004 cup win over the hated flames.

they will not beat the hawks (and i am not cheering for the hawks)

EDIT: sorry you were being sarcastic. i missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad