MDF Game 3 | Rangers @ Capitals 5/4/15 7:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merya

Jokerit & Finland; anti-theist
Sep 23, 2008
Helsinki
Neither team is even trying to play according to any system or strategy. What a terrible first period of two teams worth of really high paid undisciplined dorks.

Lovethiscity

Nov 9, 2014
Tampa, FL
I know this isn't the series thread, but it's locked so please forgive me. I'm watching the game right now and thinking-

Who do Tampa Bay fans and Montreal fans want to see win this series? I want to see the Rangers in the conference finals because the Lightning match up well against them and there's a storyline there.

Morten

May 24, 2014
Neither team is even trying to play according to any system or strategy. What a terrible first period of two teams worth of really high paid undisciplined dorks.

really? I feel Rangers are playing their system and they are dominating the game with it so far

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Rangers are playing well. Caps defensemen need to stop jumping the gun every 5 seconds and generate more shots. They are too cute with the puck.

Greecian

Dec 5, 2012
5 on 5 it's not even close. Rangers penalties are causing them to lose momentum

NYR713

Jun 26, 2012
I'm loving the pace so far. 5 on 5 I feel like Rangers are looking really good, although Caps pulling some nice momentum swings and just spent a nice amount of time in their offensive zone at the end of the period. If NYR can stay out of the box with the dumb stuff and keep up that 5 on 5 play, they can steal one on the road.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
I know this isn't the series thread, but it's locked so please forgive me. I'm watching the game right now and thinking-

Who do Tampa Bay fans and Montreal fans want to see win this series? I want to see the Rangers in the conference finals because the Lightning match up well against them and there's a storyline there.

This Bolts fan wants the Rangers to win. Mainly for the MSL, Callahan, Stralman, Boyle storyline.

Also, as a giant middle finger to the World, I'd like us to beat NYR and meet and beat CHI in the Cup Finals.
Beating 2/3 of the O6 on the way to The Cup would be ****ing epic.

All a dream at this point and it may stay one, but that's the sweet thing about this time of year.

TMLer

I was saying boo-urns
Feb 11, 2013
Ottawa
That's how you take a penalty. Know you ****ed up and go right to the box lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad