GDT: MDF Game 2|Sellouts|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Broadway Blue Shirts|5.4.14|19:30 EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
It's almost a blessing that we're only up one goal because that ensures we have to keep playing and can't go into turtle mode.

Keep on em' in the third.

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
Beau is so close to breaking out like Saad. Too bad DB doesn't see him as deserving top 6 time or placement.

CrozJawz*

Another one of those game where the Pens are "DOMINATING" and are only up 1 goal.

All it is going to take is a few bounces here or there and the Rags pull this out, 2-1 and Hank steals them a road game.

I guarantee that if this kind of assault was being waged on Fleury right now, Pens would be losing about 4 or 5-0...

BTW, was that Hartnell in that Bounce commercial??? LOL

lornloxor

Jul 13, 2011
That puck steal by Beau, man. Glad his minutes are so limited, we don't need any of that kind of play.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Said this after game 1 but you have to get a top 6 that puts the pressure on Lundqvist. Getting chances is fine but you need to get alot of chances to get pucks by him.

DB had a suitable top 6 and we might be up 2 or 3-0 but he keeps dilly dallying around with his shuffling.

sanitysrequiem

Nov 14, 2009
Best game I've see Crosby play in months. I don't know where this was for the last month, he's so driven that I can't believe he let his play slip so bad (injuries may be a factor too, but it's not showing this game).

He has 6 shots on goal, 3 attempts blocked and 1 missed shot already. 85% on-ice Corsi for percentage. Just dominant.

It's nice being excited to watch him play instead of frustrated.

Lim Ran

Apr 11, 2009
Toronto
Leave Bob Cole be, though. The dude is a legend. Yeah, he's old. Everyone gets old. If they're lucky.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Hopefully wherever Bylsma ends up after being fired, he takes Adams and Glass with him. Don't resign Glass or Orpik mario.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Another one of those game where the Pens are "DOMINATING" and are only up 1 goal.

All it is going to take is a few bounces here or there and the Rags pull this out, 2-1 and Hank steals them a road game.

I guarantee that if this kind of assault was being waged on Fleury right now, Pens would be losing about 4 or 5-0...

BTW, was that Hartnell in that Bounce commercial??? LOL

We're playing a great game. Try not to be so relentlessly negative for once.

NastyNick

Sep 7, 2007
Pittsburgh
I will remain cautiously pessimistic here. I've watched way too many games like this with Fleury in net. Rangers aren't close to keeping up with the Pens.. but they are slipping in for a good chance here and there. It won't take much. Pens live and die on their momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad