GDT: MDF Game 2|Sellouts|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Broadway Blue Shirts|5.4.14|19:30 EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joejosh999

Mar 13, 2014
I dunno what to think about Sid being so terrific tonight.....
Like what's been going on with him is not a physical injury after all??....

Which is almost more worrisome, cos he's not the type to have mental let downs.....?

CrozJawz*

We're playing a great game. Try not to be so relentlessly negative for once.

I agree, but if we have learned anything so far this postseason, it's that the Pens simply cannot play a full 60 minutes...

Let's see if they can. I would actually be THRILLED if they would win it 1-0, but I think they need some insurance goals in the third. DON'T BACK OFF!!!

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010

Which is almost more worrisome, cos he's not the type to have mental let downs.....?

He got over his woman ;)

I'm kidding, I dunno

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Lol Pens control 5 on 5 play for two periods, are the home team... have a 1-4 deficit in PP's... ITS A DANG GREAT THING THE REFS FAVOR US ;)

Refs definately screwing us tonight.

Ignoring obvious calls against the Rangers. How much do you want to bet the next call is against the Pens as well?

CrozJawz*

He suffered another concussion this season and has kept it quiet. His mind has been cloudy off and on leading into the playoffs and after a few jolts in Game 1 against Columbus, the symptoms got worse...

He may never recover...:sarcasm:

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Lundqvist keeping them in it. Hopefully the King Henrik challenge keeps the Pens mentally in it in the 3rd. Keep looking for the 2nd and we'll win.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
The only thing that could make this game better is Megna in for Adams. Could you imagine a Gibbons-Vitale-Megna in this game right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad