GDT: MDF #5 - 05/08/15 | washington capitals @ New York Rangers | 7:00 - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaeTM

Dec 3, 2009
Long Island
The thing about Nash is, he just doesn't shoot that good.

Very true. Both his wrist shot and slap shot are not that good. Neither have much power behind them at all. He actually scored a bunch of his goals this year by shooting and
it trickling in behind the goalie.

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
Holtby is playing like a machine. Every move is instantaneous and with surgical accuracy. We have to get traffic in front and deflect and bang away. That's the only way we're gonna score.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Well, my own mother says I am pathetic, and who am I to argue, but there is something very missing with the type of effort from the Rangers.
I am not saying they are not trying but they aren't doing the right thing so what does that effort mean?

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010
Hank moved into ward. Puck was already in the air. So why shouldnt it be a good goal?

He was still in his crease. Ward was all over him and there was no way he had a chance to make the save.

And I'm sorry, but when the REFS are that emphatic, and when PIERRE is that emphatic, that no goal is the right call in favor of the Rangers, then there's a pretty good chance you're wrong...

BB58

Dec 26, 2010
Cave
I wonder what is going through Torts head right now lol. Must be chuckling.

OnlyTruth

Objectivity&Justice
Dec 2, 2013
Rangers had twice as many quality chances than Caps but they still cant score. This is becaming really painfull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad