GDT: MDF #5 - 05/08/15 | washington capitals @ New York Rangers | 7:00 - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
There is none. They haven't adjusted their game from their stupid perimeter prancing ********. Low percentage shots, cross ice passes through traffic, playing scared to get into dirty areas. They don't want it as much as the caps.

Complete and utter fluff.

SixGoalieSystem

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2011
Trondheim
Im not disputing that, im just saying that its not called on a consistent basis. And with the puck going into the goal, we caught a huge break :)

I think that goal would be waived off 9 out of 10 times. Incidental contact is almost always called when it's in the crease.

ThisYearsModel

Mar 4, 2004
Really embarrassingly futile. And Orpik goes high on Fast, slashes him afterward fully endorsed by the referees. This is frustrating to watch. If I am the Caps, I am thrilled with where they are.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
They cannot actually play the kind of game they need to.
It's going to be really tough sledding, like it already has.
Has the well of golden opportunities dried up because the ones they had were squandered?

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Well, at least their terrible 2nd period didn't result in a goal against. But I've lost hope with this team in situations where it's tied after two.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Duclair with 1g 2a with Remparts leading 4-1 tonight after 2. :handclap:

Yandle on the other hand can't even keep pucks in and is playing behind the opposing goalie. :handclap:

RangersFan

Feb 27, 2002
NY, NY
absolutely no second and third chances. all shots from perimeter being eat up by holtby or blocked. they got to get an ugly ugly goal. I really expect kreider and nash in front to get to a rebound or something. get a screen, deflection, somethign.

Xref

Oct 16, 2010
Huge pressure on the Rangers in the 3rd. Will they bring their cowbell? Or will they get crushed by the pressure?

qwertyaas

LGR@
Feb 19, 2008
New York
The thing about Nash is, he just doesn't shoot that good.

The thing about Nash is... he's the polar opposite of the Nash for the first 3/4 of the season. He won't drive to the net. Taking weak wristers from the outside. He's huge and he plays smaller than MSL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad